0.5 + love

.*.•.*.

I've been at Shawn's parents for two days now and I really like them. It's currently 10 at night and everyone's gone to bed, Shawn and I were in his old room getting changed for bed.

"My parents like you, I can tell."

"I really like them, they're so sweet and kind."

I took my shirt and pants off. I unhooked my bra and threw in the bag, I grabbed my baggy t-shirt off the bed and put it on. Shawn had his sweats on and climbed in bed. The whole time I could feel Shawn eyes starring at me.

"Can I help you Shawn?"

"I'm just admiring fine art."

I got in the bed and laid my head on Shawn's chest, he started playing with my hair and kissing my forehead.

"I'm so happy you met my family, I couldn't wait for them to meet you."

I wrapped my left arm around Shawn torso and pulled him closer.

"I love you Shawn."

"I love you too (y/n). Tell me something, how do you feel when I kiss you?"

"Haha that's a cute question."

"Well?"

"I feel like it's a dream, like you could slip out of my hands at any given moment. My favorite is holding your hair and you holding my face."

Shawn got on top of me and started kissing me passionately.

"I won't slip out of your hands, ever."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you'll do the same."

I looked into Shawn's eyes and saw my world, I saw what I wanted by my side for the rest of my life.

"I'll never leave."