0.9 + baby

.*.•.*.

Elle was standing all by herself in the living room, Shawn was sitting on the couch watching her while I was in the kitchen making dinner, I would look over so I didn't miss anything if she started walking.

"Come on Elle you can do it sweetie!" Shawn said while he sat up watching her intensely. Elle held onto the coffee table. Shawn held his hands out to give Elle the confidence. Elle started walking to Shawn, I got my phone off the counter and recorded her while walking over to them.

"Come one Elle! You can do it!" I went beside the couch to watch her as she took one step towards Shawn and her knee bending back and forth a couple times. She brought her other leg next to her right one and took two more steps. Shawn picked her up and held her in the air bringing her back to his face kissing her cheek and holding her close to his body.

"Oh my baby!" I said while stopping the video and hugging my family in my arms. Shawn kissed the top of my head as I kissed Elle.

"We have to send that video to our parents. Oh I want to post it send it to me?"

"Of course! Karen won't stop watching it when we send it to her."

Shawn put Elle down and she started crawling but she would pull herself up and take about 2 steps and then fall. I grabbed my phone and sent the video to my parents and Shawn's parents then sending it to Shawn so he could post it. Shawn grabbed his phone and posted the video to his Instagram with the caption.

I love being a father! My baby Elle taking her first steps!

The comments were filling with fans saying "aww", "she's so cute!" , "I cant tell who she looks more like. You or (y/n)."