1.2 + niece

.*.•.*.

Shawn

"Uncle Shawn, where's aunt (y/n)?" My niece was staying with me because her mom, my sister Aaliyah, and her dad went out of town for their anniversary. Jenny was 7 years old, my niece.

"Aunt (y/n) will be here soon, she went to go see a friend but she texted me saying she's close." Jenny smiled once I told her she'd be here soon, I married (y/n) before Aaliyah got pregnant so (y/n) was there with my sister the whole pregnancy and Jenny has known (y/n) her whole life. The front door opened and I heard (y/n) walk in.

"Hey babe, I'm home." Jenny jumped off her chair in the kitchen and ran to (y/n) she picked Jenny up and hugged her.

"I missed you aunt (y/n)!" Jenny said while holding (y/n) close to her as much as possible.

"I saw you just two days ago, but I missed you too sweetie pie." My wife said while placing her purse on the floor but still holding Jenny. I can't wait til I can see her holding our own children and being pregnant. I can't wait to touch her belly, to see her big belly. I wonder how she'll tell me she's pregnant. Jenny let (y/n) go and they both walked over the kitchen where I was as well. I placed a kiss on (y/n)'s head and she gave me a hug from the side. Jenny came running into the kitchen from the living room and asked if she could watch tv.

"Of course sweet heart." Jenny went running into the living room and turn the tv on. "How was your day honey?" (Y/n) asked while taking out some noodles out of the cabinet and got tomato sauce.

"It was nice, Jenny came over at around 10 this morning." (Y/n) started making dinner. I held her and she turned around and we kissed.

"Ew uncle Shawn, aunt (y/n) stop!" We both laughed and I went into the living room and sat with Jenny while (y/n) finished making us dinner.