6.1 + our song

"Shawn it's great to have you on the show again!" Jimmy Fallon said as he shook hands with Shawn and they both sat down. Shawn smiled and waved to the audience.

"How are you? What's going on?" Jimmy asked.

"I'm great actually, about to start tour which is very exciting and nerve wracking but exciting overall." Shawn said then taking a drink from the mug next to him.

"Yeah, you'll have a blast though. Your friends are going with you to some cites I've heard?" Jimmy asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Excited to hang with them and travel too." Shawn said.

"Special friend going to?" Jimmy asked smiling and laughing. Shawn did a nervous laugh.

"Yes, special friend is going to." He said blushing.

"So what's her name? Tell me about her, well us." Jimmy said while leaning in his chair.

"Her names gonna stay special friend till she wants different and I'm happy with her." He said not being able to stop smiling.

"No name for us today?" Jimmy whined. Shawn smiled and nodded.

"You get a name, "special friend" that's her name." Shawn teased.

"More, I want to know more. Like her personality, is she funny? What's her name?" Jimmy asked again hoping her name would slip out of his mouth.

"You're not getting her name," Shawn said laughing.

"She's very funny, not joking funny but like a weird cute funny. She'll get long skirts and wrap it on her head and act like Ariana Grande, weird things like that. She makes laugh." He said smiling.

"Last time you were here you said you want to have a song, like my wife and I have a song. You want a song that's both yours?" Jimmy asked as the tv screen showed his last visit.

"Oh I love that song!" Jimmy said as the song played from someone's phone in the audience.

"I do too, great song choice dude." Shawn told them.

"Fun fact, uh, that's actually my wife and I's song." Jimmy said as the audience "awww" in response.

"That's cute," Shawn said with a smile.

"When I get a girl, I want a song with her."

"So do you guys have a song?" Jimmy asked curiously. Shawn nodded.

"Yeah we do," Jimmy jumped up and acted like a fangirl.

"What is it? What is it? What is it? What is it?" He asked really fast.

"It's You and Me by lighthouse." He said then taking a drink from the mug next to him.

"That's a great song!" Jimmy said excited and loud.

Shawn was driving down the road as he held her hand as they past the ocean and cliffs. She looked out at the spot that "There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back" was filmed. She saw the water and the rocks splitting the water. She turned to Shawn fast and then reached her hand out to turn down the music.

"You know what we don't have?" She said looked right at him as he drove and looked back at her then the road and to her.

"What don't we have?" He asked with a smile seeing how cute she was.

"A song, like our own song. You know like Taylor Swift's song "our song" but an actual song. We don't have one!" She said, Shawn started laughing at how cute she was and squeezed her hand.

"When the right time comes and a song is playing then it's ours." Shawn said.

"But I want one now!" She said whining.

Moments later they got out of the car and looked at the water standing on the cliff. Shawn left the radio playing and "You and Me" started playing and Shawn turned to her smiling and placing his hand on her face.

"I think we have our song," he said then pulling her into a kiss. She pulled back and smiled.

"Yay," She said which made Shawn laugh. She laid her head on his chest as they both held each other close.