Chapter 5: Must Perfect Creation

Gabriel decided to stick around till he knows Lya was actually safe. Even after Klaus returned with Elijah, the archangel refused to leave. After a few days, Lya began to question why as she began to realize ever angel seemed to be protective of hee, not just Cas and Gabe.

"Okay, we need to talk," Lya said dragging Gabriel into the living room where she, the three Originals, and Hayley had been discussing the matter at hand.

"About" Gabriel asked acting clueless.

"Don't play dumb, Gabe?" Lya said, "Why is every single angel protective of me?"

"Um you see Pops will probably come out of hiding and kill me, so I can't," Gabriel said.

"If you want me to not tell Sam and Dean your alive, you will," Lya said crossing her arms and glaring at the archangel.

"Your the last living descendants of Abel" Gabriel muttered out "You happy now."

"Abel as in Cain and Abel" Lya shouted and Gabe nodded "That's impossible, nowhere in the Bible does it say Abel procreated before Cain killed him. Also, Eve was the only woman until after Abel died."

"Don't believe everything you read?" Gabriel said "and Abel didn't have a child with a woman. He had a child with an angel named Daenerys. The child was the first Nephilim to ever exist and was dad's favorite and must perfect creation. The Nephilim was called Seraphina and she soon became more powerful than us archangels and was corrupted by Lucifer. Dad took her grace and banished her to earth."

"Okay still doesn't explain the overprotective angel thing," Rebekah said.

"That's where Daenerys comes in," Gabriel said "She loved her child so much she cursed her to be reborn every century as one her own descendants so she'd never lost her. Soon Cain discovered his niece existed and her curse so in every life he kills her before no one in heaven cared, then Seraphina was born Lyanna Winchester the baby sister of the vessels of Michael and Lucifer."

"That's why Michael wanted me to convince Sam and Dean to say yes" Lya gasped.

"So she's half angel," Klaus said

"No," Gabriel told her "Seraphina never got grace back so she can only be reborn as a human."

"Okay, but one last question" Lya said, "If I'm technically Seraphina what does that make  the baby?"

"Same thing she was before you," Gabriel said "a witch-werewolf-vampire tribrid that's a Mikaelson and a Winchester. Poor things going to inherit a lot of enemies but she'll be tough like her mother. Now I have to go."

With that Gabriel disappeared leaving a confused group of people behind.