Chapter 59: Day of Horrible News

Lya spent most of the day help Vincent take care of the Witches stuck in transition. Not a single one of them choose to drink blood, so she mostly consoling them as they waited for death to come.

Throughout the day, Klaus sent her update on Hope. Apparently, she needs to attack someone she was angry at to clear her mind. So being who he was, Klaus went and got Roman for her to torture. She was about to leave then but she knew it was best if she stayed with the witches.

Hours later, she stood to the side of the graveyard watching as the witch took down the Ancestral Well. As she watched she got another text from Klaus but she didn't check it then. No, she waited till all the witches that had been turned passed on before even looking at her phone.

Klaus: Get Here Now. Hope needs you.

Instantly she heads back to the compound and found Klaus trying to comfort their daughter. The girl was trembling and Lya could smell the fear rolling off her.

"What happened," Lya asked kneeling in front of her daughter.

"I killed him" Hope cried and Lya shoots a questioning look at Klaus.

'Father Bill' Klaus mouthed to the mother of his child. Lya's eyes widened in fear knowing her daughter had triggered the curse. Then as if the fates decided today was the day to receive bad news Rowena appeared in the compound with Letha.

"Clearly it's a bad time," Letha said, "but we've run into a problem with the spell."

"What spell," Hope asked wiping her tears.

"Rowena found a spell in the Book of the Damned that can get ride of the Hollow" Lya told Hope.

"Except for we have a problem" Rowena repeated what her granddaughter said.

"What kind of a problem" Klaus growled

"Watch it, Mikaelson," Letha said turning back to Lya. "It's probably best if we talk without the baby mouse and the hybrid."

"Just tell me what the problem is" Lya shouted

"The most important ingredients are Archangel's Grace," Rowena said, "and last I checked every Archangel is either dead or fallen except this universe Michael, who we can't get to."

"What about Ana's," Lya asked

"Looked in her universe," Letha said, "Which we can't get to without..."

"Archangel's Grace," Lya said, "Yeah I remember the struggle we went through getting enough eight years ago."

"Now what?" Klaus asked and Letha shared a look with Rowena.

"We'll keep looking," Letha said "but at this point your only option or either Chuck or Amara. Both of which are unlikely."

With that, the red-haired MacLeod duo vanished from the compound.

"Can this day get any worse?" Hope asked.