70.thursdayfriday

As promised, Joshua was waiting for Tyler outside the school again thursday. He observed his surroundings as he waited. As soon as the bell rang two boys walked out, walked off the path and stopped in their tracks when they saw Joshua standing there. They nudged each others shoulder, whispereing something before sprinting back inside.
Joshua shook his head and sighed. Classic. He recognized it from his own schoolyears. Dallon had send his little slaves to check if the coast was clear or not. Obviously not.
It bothered him so bad, knowing that it meant Dallon was constantly focussed on giving Tyler a hard time. The second Joshua realized that this could mean that Dallon made sure Tyler wouldnt reach the doors of the school, his heart skipped a beat. He pushed himself from his car, starting to make his way over to the school but then he saw familiar pretty brown hair exiting the doors. He sighed softly.

"Hey pretty boy", Joshua smiled at him, loving the pink color it would still bring to Tyler's cheeks. "Hi!" Tyler smiled big and hugged him tight. "How was your day?" Joshua asked when they got inside his truck. "O-okay. J-just wish I c-could come with y-you tonight." Joshua kissed his cheek before shifting his attention to the streets and driving off. "Yeah, me too. But your mom is probably right. You got school tomorrow." The boy pouted. "Y-Yeah but I w-want to see you p-play again."

Joshua had a show to play tonight, so all the time he had was to pick up Tyler from school and driving him home. "I'll play for you soon, okay?" Tyler nodded, looking slightly disappointed when they stopped in front of Tyler's house. "Thank y-you for p-picking me up again."

"What time do you get out tomorrow?"
"2:15 pm. W-why?"
"I'll pick you up again, i'll wait for you by the lockers. Make sure your leaving class first."
"W-what? W-why?"
"Just a little idea. I'll meet you there tomorrow okay?"
Tyler was unsure, hesitant but he nodded anyway. "O-okay."

Tyler opened his door and was about to step out.
"Hey!" Joshua exclaimed.
"W-what?"
"Aren't you forgetting something?"
"W-what?"
"Kiss", Joshua laughed.
The boy chuckled, "oh!"

——

Joshua leaned against the lockers casually, watching the clock carefully. He was surprised he could even just walk in here and nobody even questioned him. Not that there were a lot of people around anyway, but the ones that were ignored him anyway. Perfect.

Tyler lived up to their deal perfectly, walking up to surprise him about ten minutes before the bells rang. "What a-are y-you planning?" Tyler asked nervously as he bounced from one foot to another. Joshua smirked mischievously, making Tyler more nervous.
"You just wait there", he spoke as he pushed Tyler back a bit, into the hallway, in sight of all the classrooms. "Wait for Dallon to come at you, and once he's here.. I just want a little talk with him."
"B-but y-you can't l-like p-punch him!" Tyler exclaimed. "I know. Unfortunately."

It was a few more minutes untill the bells rang and classroom doors flew open. "It will be okay, just let him get here. I'll take care of it." Tyler nodded, and bit his lip in anxiety.

It didn't take long for Joshua to notice the little panicked look on the boys face as students walked by them. He almost felt guilty for putting him there, but he knew he wasn't going to get hurt. He leaned against the lockers watching for the signs. "Hey! Look! How is my favorite little victim?" Joshua heard it, Tyler definitely heard it, as his face drained of color.

It took two more seconds for Dallon to pop up around the corner and that split-second Joshua pushed himself off the lockers and dropped his arm around Dallon's shoulder. Quickly grabbing onto Tyler's hand with his own free hand he dragged the boy along as they slowly walked towards the doors. "Well hello, Dallon... How is MY favorite little victim?" Joshua spoke, in an over-friendly tone.

Dallon froze, his face turned as white as a sheet and his jaw moved but he didn't speak a single word.

Joshua's hand had a strong grip on Dallon's neck, and it took him a little while to defreeze. "LET ME GO!" Before Joshua could respond a female teacher walked up to them quickly. Tyler just stared as Joshua nearly crushed the hand he was holding.

"Who are you? And... Dallon, is he bothering you?" The lade spoke, eyeing from Dallon, to Joshua, to Tyler. Joshua started to answer before Dallon could. "Oh, hello Miss..." he waited for her to fill it in. "Johnson."
"Miss Johnson, how great you are here now to check on your students safety. But where were you when this pest beat up my boyfriend?"

Both Dallon and Miss Johnson's jaw dropped and were speechless. And Tyler too as he hid behind Joshua's back. Since Dallon seemed to slightly panic, and the teacher was just stunned, Joshua sighed. "I'm not bothering him at all, Miss. I'm just kindly reminding him of the fact that I do not appreciate him beating the shit out of Tyler. Since nobody here seems to do anything", Joshua bites at them.

Then his focus goes back to Dallon and his grip strengthened. Dallon gulped, pleading eyes looking at his teacher, who was just nervously dusting off her sleeves.
"We will take care of it now", she said as in trying for Joshua to leave.
"You're all not taking care of shit. If you did, this bastard wouldn't even be walking here. Did you even try?" Joshua huffed, really getting angry now.

Miss Johnson tried to speak but obviously didn't know what to say, and Dallon nearly shrunk into a little boy. "You, you're playing a dangerous game. One wrong move and i'm coming for you. And that's a promise." Joshua hissed at Dallon, making the boy gulp and Tyler gasp softly.

At that point Miss Johnson broke them apart, pushing Dallon back towards the school and Joshua towards the door. "Out. Now." She then turns to Dallon. "You, get to the principal's office."
Joshua watched as Dallon walked back, looking over his shoulder once or twice to see if Joshua had left. His face was still so pale, nearly translucent and Joshua couldn't help but smirk. That went well.

He then turned back to Tyler. "Okay. Ready to go now? We got all weekend", he winked at Tyler, who's face was flushed and his eyes were still wide. "I-I can't believe y-you just d-did that!"
Joshua laughed. "That was fun, wasn't it?" Tyler stared at him in disbelieve before a soft giggle tumbled from his lips. "O-oh my gosh." Joshua quickly pressed his lips against the younger's, before happily dragging him out the school.