30.sorry

Joshua's chest tightened, realizing this could be bad. This must be the feeling as if you lost your child at the beach. He just saw him two seconds ago, and somehow now he had disappeared into thin air. Into a crowd of people he feared so much.

Joshua shoved the people away, all looking at him surprised, irritated. "Tyler?"
He knew he had to find him. Soon. He could only wish Tyler had just walked off to go to the bathroom or something, but in his heart Joshua knew that chance was minimal.

He pushed himself through the crowd swiftly, until he suddenly saw a group of people gathered near the back of the venue. He rushed over and pulled people out of his way, until he saw a flash of yellow near the floor.

Joshua froze a second, when all people had stepped out of his way. His heart smashed to the floor and shattered into a million pieces when he saw the boy, HIS boy, curled up on the floor. Head between his knees, hands tightly gripped into his hair, sowly rocking back and forth.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE STANDING AND DOING NOTHING. GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HERE!" He shouted towards the crowd gathered around Tyler, people talking, pointing, but nobody even tried to help.

He shoved some people aside and quickly dropped to his knees in front on the shivering boy. Trying not to scare him, Joshua softly placed his hands on Tyler's knees. "Ty?"
There was no response, and Joshua felt his own heart break as he heard muffled sobs coming from him.

He sat down next to him, sliding his arms around his back, and slowly pulling the boy into his lap. "I'm so sorry, i'm so sorry, so so so sorry." He hugged him so tight, as if it was an attempt to hold the pieces of his own heart together. "I'm gonna get you out of here."

As subtly as he could he stood up, with Tyler securely in his arms. "I'm such an idiot", Joshua muttered to himself, but Tyler wrapped his arms around Joshua's neck and pressed his face into Joshua's neck. "I'm so sorry Tyler, this is all my fault."
And with that he carried him out the room, filled with people still watching them, whispering and laughing.