8. Bet

I shifted further away from him, but he just took one big step. Now he was even closer than before. "Clock is ticking." he reminded me, and could feel tears building up in my eyes. He went to speak, but I had cut him off. "Please..." I sobbed, and he smiled. "Stay with me, master. Stay here with me." I pleaded, trying to sound convincing.

He chuckled. "Why?" he teased, and I could feel the sadness, the anger, the fear, and the rage. All emotions boiling in the pit of my stomach. "Because I'm tired, I'm exhausted and...." I stopped, because I knew what he wanted me to say. He cocked an eyebrow, waiting for my words. I gulped down a large knob in my throat. I was in pain, and my face was covered with agony. I was pathetic.

"I need you, boss. Here with me. So don't leave.. please. I'm begging you." I was trying to sound real, because I wanted him to leave more than anything. Luca put his gun back into the waistband of his pants. He reached for my hand but I shoved it away. "Suit yourself." he muttered, then watched my stand up.

"Go to bed, slave." He ordered, and I did as told. I knew he had that gun on his waistband, and I wasn't going to make that mistake again. Learn from your mistakes baby girl, and you won't feel the same pain over again. Dad's words of wisdom. They got me through tough times, and moms did too, but I haven't heard her sweet voice in a long time. I haven't really listened to her words on knowledge yet, and I am still waiting for them.

I slid into bed, covering myself up. I snuggled into the pillow, trying to get comfortable. When I finally did, I closed my eyes. Luca was right, I was tired, and I felt to weak to move. But that's when I felt the blankets lift, and someone moved into the bed with me, invading my personal space.

I turned around, and saw Luca had crawled into bed with me. He looked over and caught my gaze. He smirked, and I drew my eyebrows down. "Get out the bed." I told him. He shook his head. "No." I pushed him. "Out of the bed." But he came back with the same response.

"Out of the freaking bed!"

"No."

"Luca, I am losing my patience!"

"Yeah? Well you made me lose mine that day we bought you."

"Excuse me?"

"Oh yeah, I said it."

I turned around, so I didn't have to see his ugly, smug face. I felt his move around in the bed, trying to get comfortable I guess. I sighed. "If you are staying in the bed, stay on your side of the bed. You hear me?"

I looked at me, and spoke. "I am your master little lady. Your boss. you can't order me around." I sighed. "Well, I can sure as hell try." Then whipped around, so the blankets uncovered him. He muttered something under his breath, I couldn't make out all the words. However, he tore on the blanket for a while, until he had enough to cover up.

After a few minutes, I finally got comfortable. That's when Luca, decided to pick at me. He thought that it was hilarious, and I thought that it was extremely childish, and very annoying. He brought his lips to my ear, so I could feel his hot breath on my skin. I didn't realize how could I actually was, until I felt the warmth radiate off of Luca.

"You know babe. This is my house. Which makes every room, my room. I bought this bed, which makes this my bed. So I can go where ever I please." he told me, the wrapped my arms around my waist. He was holding my body against him, and I was so uncomfortable.

When your "conservative" you don't like showing to much skin, people checking out, and especially begging touched. It gives me the willies, if you know what I mean.

The back of my head was rested on his chest, and I could hear his laugh travelling through my ears. He knew it bothered me, he knew about my discomfort, he knew. I tried to squirm and wiggle out of his tight grasp, but it was no use. This man had no plans on letting go, and I had no other choice, but to stay there.