53. Dead Roommate

Miya

I could see the bullet come towards me. It's like your whole world goes in slow motion before you die. You can see everyone's face expression, and what everybody is feeling.

There's no sound, except for the ringing in my ears. The bullet continues to move, and it continues to come towards me, and I can't do a thing to stop it.

I closed my eyes and waited for the pain, but it never did come. I opened my eyes after a while to see that it had
Shot someone else, instead of me. I look down and see a bleeding out Becky on the floor.

Becky...

My room mate, my best friend, and my one and only. She was like my sister. Just like Charlotte. They were like my sisters, and it's hard to lose one once you have one. It's just heart breaking to watch one of them get shot. Right in front of you.

I came down to my knees and tears were already forming in my eyes. "Becky! I'm so sorry. So so... Sorry." I cried. She was dead, nobody can live through a bullet in the heart.

Miracles just don't happen.

I grip onto her already cold hand, and wondered why. He did she get here? Why was she here? Why did she kill herself to save me? How did this happen? Why would any of this happen? Why is the universe against me?

Her body seemed lifeless. Well, that was until I felt a slight squeeze on my hand. I look down and her eyes are slightly open. "Becky, your going to be okay! We are going to get you help! I know you will...." I trail off when she starts speaking. "There's no saving me now, Miya. You know that."

I begin crying again. Becky smiles, "don't cry. I'll watch you.... But there's something I have to tell you... Before I go to a better place." She croaked. I wiped my tears, and leaned down next to her. She whispered in my ear.

"We've been together for three months. I've never been so close to someone like I was to you..... Your like... My sister. I don't know how I could of gotten through some of my hardest times without you, Miya. Don't think that this is your fault. It's not. Okay...." She says.

I go to cry again, but she she grips my hand tighter, letting me know she wasn't finished talking yet. She continued her quiet speech.

"I wanted to be there for you all the way, but it seems like my journey is over. The only think I'm asking you, is to remember me." Becky starts coughing, and blood starting pouring out of her mouth, but she manages to finish telling me what she wanted to say.

"That man, Luca. He cares for you a whole lot, Miya. He didn't rest for a second. You guys were practically made for each other. Just take away the mad Mafia thing and kidnapping part. Don't let him get away, be with him. Okay, now... Be a good girl... And... Alway.... Believe in.... Yourself. Plus.. I will always... Love you as my... Sister."

Then she was gone.

She had taken her life to save mine.
I began crying. That's when o heard more gun shots. The battle wasn't over. I kissed Becky on the forehead, and wiped the blood of her cheek.

"I will always remember you Becky. I just wish that Jack didn't take you so soon from me. You didn't deserve this..... You didn't." Then I get out of the way. I close me eyes, and hide behind some pieces of furniture.

I just can't stop thinking her. She's... Dead. I cover my face in my hands, as Luca and Jack battle it out. Bullets are going everywhere. Then... Something startled me. "Miya...be strong." I couldn't hear Becky's voice in my head. I squinted my eyes... "But I don't know how." I said out loud. I heard her soft chuckle.... "You do..." She said. I opened my eyes... And said.. "I'll miss you Becky." There was silence. Then I heard her small, soft voice one last time.

"Good-bye."

******

Luca

Miya was after hovering overhead dead friends body, and then she went and hide behind something. She was crying, and it was all Jack's fault. He was going to KILL Miya, but her friend.... Becky took the bullet.

Now that's friendship.

I soon take my gun, which was previously handed to Alfesto. I started shooting, one man after another. They just dropped dead, and I plan on killing all of them. That way, Jack will know how it feels to lose everything, because...

I lost MY everything.

And I plan on getting her back.

Wait, what did I just say? Did I just say that Miya was my everything? Oh dear god.

I begin shooting again. Jack just hide behind some things. I followed him when he left the room. Going up several staircases, and down many hallways. We finally came to a dead end.

I point the gun at Jack. He goes to shoot me, but his gun is all out of bullets. He throws it away and backs up. He knows that he is finished.

I point the gun at him. "This will teach you not to mess with me. Now, I will prove it, to every other rival gang. I will kill you... To show them that I am not to be messed around with."

He closed his eyes, and laughed. "Well, if I die. Then I'll all my allies, my friends... They will all come to look for you. Someone will kill you one day Luca. It may not be me, and it may not be the next gang... But someone will."

I shook my head, and chuckled. "The only way that in dying, is of old age. Now, any last words, Jack?" When he didn't say anything. I didn't hesitate to shoot my gun. He dropped dead to the floor. I had one.

Now, time to go save my Princess.

****

A\N

I hope this chapter was good. Poor Becky.😢😭 nobody is ever safe.

Continue readings to find out more. Oh! Also, who do you like better, Charlotte or Eleanor?

Please Comment, vote, and follow.

❤️😉

-Coridella13