25. Not my Prince Charming.

Miya

I woke up with a nasty head ache. It pounding. It felt like there was a earthquake going on in my head. I kept my eyes closed and placed a hand on my forehead. I need aspirin.

After going into my nightstand and taking out an aspirin, I got up and sat on the edge of my bed. I yawned. I want tired or anything, it was just because....

Of last night.

Dammit, that actually happened. That's why I have a headache. I was hoping that it was just some terrible nightmare that I could eventually wake up from. But no. The nightmare that I wish it was.... Is reality.

It was all real, and I couldn't escape it. Damn, this all too confusing. What am I supposed to do? Just let it slid? Pretend it never happened? Or act on it? Go crazy on Luca?

Luca.

It's his fault I'm practically driven mad, he's had me for..... How long now? Let me think.... A month! He's had me for an entire month and he's already got me gone crazy.

Just imagine the rest of my life. That's when it clicked. The plan. I made the plan a few weeks ago. I need to act upon it, I need to leave this horrid place. I need to leave this twisted life.

I need to leave Luca.

******

I kept my pyjamas on when I walked out into the kitchen. My hair was messy, and my clothes were wrinkly, but I didn't care. I walked over to the coffee machine. Waiting for the coffee to brew, Luca walked in with nothing on but his boxers. I rolled my eyes, and I quickly thought about Roxie.

I looked over at Luca with a questionable look, and he nodded his head. "Roxie is still here." he answered, as if that was my question..... it totally was.

The coffee machine stopped and poured myself some. Luca cocked a brow, "Your drinking coffee?" he sounded surprised. I nodded, "yep." He nodded his head and went to take some his self, but I put my hand on the machine. "No." I told him.

He tilted his head to the side so he could look at me. "No?" he asked. "Yep, no coffee for you. Go ask Roxie to make you some." I spat at him, then walked away. "But your my fiancée, you can still make me coffee." he tried to reason, but I already had an answer.

"Yeah, I am your fiancée. You know, your better half." I told him, and he stiffened. I sat down on the couch, stretching out my legs so nobody else could sit on the couch. When Luca walked into the living room, I could tell that he wanted to sit on the couch but I wouldn't budge.

"Um, can I sit on the couch?" he asked, sounded annoyed. I pretending to think about it, but then quickly said, "no." he shook his head. "No?" I rolled my eyes. "Do we really have to go through this again? Go find somewhere else to sit." I pointed to the uncomfortable chair across the room.

He went to walk over there but stopped in the middle of the room. "No, I'm your master, not the other way around. I get sit her if I want to." he spoke, angrily. He went to sit the couch but I hoisted my leg up so he couldn't sit. "Miya!" he yelled.

"Luca!" I mocked. He was fuming. "Why are you acting like this?" he was real mad with me. "Go sit in the chair, ask Roxie to go get you a pillow or something." I told him, and he froze.

"Roxie?" He sounded amused. I looked up at him. "Yeah, Roxie." I told him with a hint of sass in my voice. He strengthened his stance. "If I didn't know any better, I would say you were jealous of Roxie." he grinned.

I gasped. "Jealous? You think I'm jealous of that? What for?" He laughed the leaned down to my eye level. "Because she has your fiancée, don't you want him back." damn, he was annoying. I rolled my eyes. "She can have ya, it ain't much anyway." I told him, then looked out the window, trying to keep the laugh that was stifling in my throat.

"Not much?" he sounded offended. I just nodded to his question and ignored him. I heard him mumble something under his breath, and then he quickly grabbed me. "Luca! Let me go!" I yelled. Luca just continued to lift me, placing my coffee on the table.

He threw me over his shoulder and carried me into the guest room. There, he threw me on the bed, and within seconds he was on top of me. "Luca....." I managed to say before he gaged me.

Yes....

he GAGED me.

struggling against him, he grabbed something out of the night stand and tied me to the head of the bed. Completely helpless, I laid there limp on the bed. Luca was on top, keeping his body up with his arms.

"Miya, I like you much better like this." he spoke, and tried to say something nasty to him, but like I said.... I was gaged. then he lowered his self down to me, and placed his hands on my waist and thigh. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't have to watch, but then he started nibbling on my collarbone.

"Come on, Miya. Moan for me." he whispered, then he nipped my throat. "I want your confidence to be gone for the rest of the day so you won't bother me. So, go on.... moan." then he massaged my sides with his hands. It all felt so good.... too good.

He wasn't wrong either. Whenever he kissed me, or puts me in a daze. My confidences washes away and its gone until the next day. Then whenever I see him, I quiver at the thought of him touching, kissing me, making me feel a little more. I hated him for that.

He moved up to the soft, sensitive behind skin behind my ear. Whatever he was doing back there, It was really difficult not to make a sound. He kept going. When he heard me breathing heavily.... he started moving faster, harder, and he nibbled.

I couldn't take it anymore. I was just about to moan when I heard a familiar voice. "Luca, sugar? Where did yo go?" Luca untied me, ungagged me, and rushed out the room. I heard him say, "I'm right here baby. Don't worry." Then she giggled, but was cut off by something... he probably kissed her.

I rolled my eyes and thought about my plan. "Miya!" I heard Luca yell. "What?" I screamed at him. "Roxie and I are going out later, you can stay here." he told me. Locked in my room of course, I knew that much.

Then it clicked. I just need a way to the door, and then bam! I'll be out of there, and away from Luca. This couldn't of worked out any better. He leaves, I leave. I get away from him, and make him...... mad.

He loses.

I win.

What could possible be any better. I do a little happy dance and I feel so excited. I get to lave him. I get leave Luca, for good. It's like Cinderella and Prince Charming. She runs away, and he ends up devastated. Instead, in my version, he'll never find princess. Do you know why? Because he is....

Not my Prince Charming.

******

A/N

Hope this chapter was good! Will Miya escape? Or will her plan be ruined? How will Luca react?

Let me know what you think by VOTING and COMMENTING!

<3 ;)