27. Reaction

Luca

I was informed that my alarm has been tripped and someone broke into my penthouse. I really hope they didn't touch Miya. I swear to god if they lay one finger on them.... I shoot them right between the eyes.

I raced to my sports car, and left Roxie at the restaurant. I had sent one of my men to go and collect her. someone will bring her home, just not to my place. Right now, I want to be home alone with Miya.

I drove with a great speed, just trying to make it there as fast as possible. There were way too many red lights to my liking, and it felt like I was never ever going to make it in time.

When I finally reached the pent house, I ran towards the elevator. "Sir, we have some news...." Said one of the men, but I didn't want to hear it. I needed to make sure nobody hurt Miya.

"Sir, it's about the pent house." He said again. I whipped my head around and yelled. "I don't care! I need to get up there, now!" The man quickly got to his feet, and ran towards the elevator.

"Right this way sir." Said the man, and the doors to the elevator closed. Could this elevator go any faster? I'll need to upgrade this. Nobody better be touching her. Nobody better look at her the wrong way. I don't want anyone to think about her.

She's mine.

When the doors open, I rushed down the hall and I got into pent house. I noticed the door had been swung open, and the key code lock had been busted.... From the inside. That was strange.

"Miya!" I sung out. No answer. "Miya! Are you okay? Where are you?" I was yelling one questions after another. Then I saw her bedroom.

And the door was open.

Someone better not be in there with her. I walked to wards her door, ready to kill. But when I went in there there wasn't a soul. Miya was gone, or maybe she was hiding.

"Miya! It's Luca! Where are you?" I yelled again. This was not funny, where could she be?

Then there was a tap on my shoulder. I whipped around praying that it would be Miya, but it was one of the hotel employees. "Um, sir. May I speak with your?" He sounded nervous. Good.

I folded my arms over my chest, and glared at him. "Go on." I said in a deep voice, making him shiver. He cleared his throat. "Um, so the thing is about the pent house.... We thought it was a break in." Said the man.

I cocked a brow. "Keep going!" I yelled, the man jumped then pushed his glasses up further on his nose. "Instead of a break in, it was a break out." He explained. I unfolded my arms so they laid link at my sides.

"Excuse me?" I asked, hoping that I had heard him wrong. He sighed, "she's gone, sir." I felt anger rise in me. "Gone? What, you didn't notice a girl leave the hotel in pink and black pyjamas?" I yelled. How could they be so stupid? They knew Miya was mine and all they had to do was keep her here. Was it that hard?

"Like I said sir, we thought it was a break in. She was gone when we realized that she was the one that had broke out." He explained. I wiped my mouth wth my hand, trying to cool down. It didn't work.

I pointed towards the pent house door. "Out." I spoke. The man tilted his head. "Sir, if you let me...." But I didn't want to here it.

"Out!"

The man jumped and quickly left the room. I was mad, beyond mad. I closed my eyes and cursed aloud. I punched holes in the wall, tore things down. Three books, tables, chairs, and about anything else I could pick up and through it across the room.

After a good twenty minutes I called Josh. "Hey boss." He spoke. "She's gone." I told him.

"What?"

"Miya, she escaped!"

"How did that happen."

"People in the hotel not doing their job."

"I'll try to get her location, but let's just pray she has an electronic on her."

"She doesn't have any electronics!!!!"

"Fine, send out a secret search party. She won't able to tell if it's one of our men, or just a random person."

I nodded, that would be good. "Yeah, that's good." Josh clicked off and I put my phone back in my pocket. How could she do this? The first day I live her alone and she back stabbed me!

She deserves to.....

Be punished. No, something worse. I ran my fingers angrily through my hair. Then I called..... Uncle Damatroz.

"Luca, what the hell?"

"Yes Uncle, it's me."

"What do you want?"

"Miya, she escaped. She's gone."

"Little lady gave you the slip, eh?"

"Yes.... And it's really irritating."

"I'll send some of my men to help find her."

"We having a SSP (secret search party)."

"You got it, boy. Now when we find her, make sure you make her want to stay, so she won't leave again."

"Oh I will." Not.

I clicked off and Damatroz left. I closed my eyes and sat down on the couch. The pent house was a state, from where I had destroyed everything. Miya was going to regret this.

I rested my head on the arm of the couch and sat there for a brief moment. That's when I heard a soft voice. "Um, sir.... We have some bad news." I opened my eyes to see a petite woman, with light pink hair standing in the door way.

"What?" I shot at her, and she jumped. "Have you yes your bank card in the past 20 minutes?" She spoke politely. I stood to my feet. "No, I haven't. Why so you ask?" I was hoping me that Miya had purchased something that would give me a clue of where she is.

"Okay, well someone had went to the ATM with your card and with drawled two thousand dollars." She spoke. I scratched my chin. "What ATM?" I asked her. It was at a shop, about forty minutes drive from here. But that was twenty minutes ago. The person who took your card is diffidently fast, and knows how to move acronyms town." She explained.

Two thousand dollars? That's not much but what could she possible be using it for? I shook my head, and told the girl to have someone start my sports car. I will go to her last known location and start there. I hope she doesn't do anything stupid.

When she left, I through a pillow across the room, which of course, knocked down a lamp. I sighed and starting thinking things through.

Okay, Miya you've tasted freedom now come back to me. I was hoping she would be coming into though that doorway but it never happened. Now, i was beyond mad. It all depends how long it takes for me to find her or bring her back.

I will find you Miya.

Even if it's the last thing I'll ever do.

****

A\N

How was that?

Please let me know by commenting and voting! Hope you enjoyed it.

❤️😉

-Coridella13