35. Restraint.

Miya

My head hurts like crazy, my arms are tired, and my feet feel like their going to fall off. My eyes were closed, and I didn't plan on opening them anytime soon. I was afraid that the intensity of my headache would increase.

Then I heard something loud on the other side of the wall. Like, there was something hard beating up against it. It frightened me so much that my eyes shot open, and my headache didn't hurt anymore. I wasn't focusing on my headache, that's why it didn't hurt.

That's when I noticed that I couldn't move. I was propped up in a hair, with my hands tied behind my back but to the chair, and ankles tied to the legs of the chair. That's why my body feels like falling apart.

I shook my head, and waited for another sound. Anything that could give me an idea of how much trouble I was in. Luca was mad, and I had known it for a while now. I knew from the get-go that if he found me, he would probably kill me.

I just sealed my fate.

I listened to the sounds of footsteps. Only one person, one set of feet. They stopped at the door. Then I heard a key go into the lock and turn very slowly. I let my head hang low. I had been defeated.

The door swung open quickly and it basked up against the wall. "Hey Miya, you miss me?" Luca's voice sounded happy, and overly excited. Even though I knew he was acting, he liked to be sarcastic.

He stepped in the room, and slammed he door shut. There was now a new dent in the wall. He never did know how to take it easy. Nope, he was a go big or go home type of person.

He walked over to me, and lifted my chin up with his finger. He looked me directly in the eye with those mossy green eyes that I had seen many times before. Even though I will never get used to them, they were just to breath taking to ever get used to.

Just like his face. He was very handsome. I'll give him that much. His strong build and carefully sculpted features made him stand out in the crowd. He had the face and body of a model, but he was a little angry devil on the inside.

"Stop staring at me Miya, or you'll start drooling." He spoke. I snapped out of my daze, and looked away. I could feel the heat rush to my cheeks. He laughed. God, I missed his laugh. "Checking me out?" He joked, but then his jokes turned into an angry order.

"Miya! Look straight and pay attention to everything I say!" He yelled! I jumped and did what he said. He pointed to the ropes, and looked back at me. "You see? These are your restraints. You aren't aloud to go anywhere by yourself, and you will never be by yourself. We made that mistake once, and I don't intend to do that again. So I make myself clear?" He asked.

I nodded my head, the looked down at my lap. "Also, you will listen to my orders and you will be punished just like you used to if you don't listen. Your friends are in a different holding area so I expect you to be good. For their sake."

At that, my head shot up and anger filled my insides. "Don't you lay a god damn finger on them. It's me you want to hurt. It's me that broke your trust. It's me that disobeyed. Not them, don't hurt them...." My angry demand ended up to be a plea.

Luca cocked an eyebrow. "Then I expect to listen." He spoke. He walked towards me and untied my arms and legs. I quickly began to rub my wrists. They were bright red, and they hurt like hell.

"Follow me." He said, there was no emotion in his voice, or no expression on his face. I didn't hesitate to get up and follow him. There was no way I was going to upset him. I had two girls, and not just any girls. My best friends on the line here, and I don't want to lose them. I had already lost my freedom, and I don't want to lose them too.

I watched Luca run his eyes and yawn. He was really tired. Why was he so tired? Was it my fault? Was he having trouble sleeping?

When we reached the door to exit the room, Luca whipped around and pinned me to the wall. "Luca, what are you doing?" I asked, completely in shock and still searching for my words.

"I haven't seen you in three months Miya, do you know what that does to a person?" He sounded mad, but... Upset at the same time.

Upset?

Luca?

Yes, he diffidently was. "Luca, I had to go three months without seeing you either. Do you know what that's like?" I asked him, being completely honest, because I had been lying to myself for a long time now.

"Oh yeah? There was no way you thought about men you left! How could you possibly think about me?" He sounded angry, as if I was lying to him.

"Every night! I thought about thought about you every night Luca! Do you know what that does to a person?" I was getting a little angry that he didn't believe that I thought about him. No more lying, I'm not lying to myself anymore.

Luca leaned in and smashed his lips onto mine. Kissing me harder and harder until I was completely breathless when he pulled away. I forgot how good he was, and how I missed the way he held me in his arms.

He let go of my arms and pulled me to his chest. I rested my head on his chest, and we stayed like that for a little while. He kissed he top of my head, and I closed my eyes. Not wanted this moment to end, savouring every second.

"Let's go to bed, ya?" He spoke. I nodded. "I'll just go to my room." I told him, then went to leave his arms. He didn't let go. "We sleep in the same room. My room, remember?" He spoke.

I had completely forgotten.

"Yeah, okay." I said. The Luca picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room. He spooned me the entire night, and I felt safe once again. Even though I had woken up with restraints on my body. Luca was where I felt safe.

And I had no clue why.

*****

A\N

Sorry, I just really wanted them kiss. ❤️❤️

Don't forget to comment and vote. It is deeply appreciated. Spread the love, my darlings.

And thank you so much for reading this far, I'm so happy.

❤️😉

-Coridella13