61. I Love you.

Luca

How can I hide it anymore? She was... Broken when I had first met her, but now I see who she really is.

When I first met her, I just saw her as an everyday slave girl, that would work for me. It thought she was an everyday woman that I could just go find on the streets.

She's not.

She never was.

She's so different, so amazing... She's just so right. I can't imagine another second without her. When she ran away, when I lost her to Jack. I literally fell apart. I hate admitting that. I hate telling myself that I need her.

But I DO need her.

I have to hold her.

I feel like nothing without her.

She's supposed to be in my arms.

I have to keep her to me.

I have to love her.

And she had to love me.

So, instead of containing my feelings, like any other gang member would.. I blurted out exactly how i felt. I told her I loved her. Right there, in the bedroom. She looked at me, without saying a word. I was actually afraid of what she might say.

Maybe she doesn't love me back. But, i couldn't blame her, who could ever love a cold hearted monster like me? It's like Beauty and the Beast, except i probably won't get MY girl.

I breathed heavily as if each breath was going to be my last, and it might actually be if she doesn't speak soon.

She closed her eyes, and then looked up at me. Her beautiful, chocolate eyes were staring at me. "Say something..." i whispered, praying that she had heard me. She nodded the placed a hand on my cheek.

"I love you too, Luca..."

I just about passed out when she said that. Who knew that three little words could be so powerful? Without a moments hesitation, i kissed her, and she didn't waste anytime kissing me back, and it felt right. It was the first thing that had actually turned out right in a very long time.

The kiss was slow, and full of passion. Until she pulled away. I looked at her, with my eyes full of worry. "What's the matter?" I asked her. She smiled, as if nothing was the matter, so that was a relief.

"Nothing, it's just that... I've never had a sensible Christmas since my parents died. Now, i finally get to have a good one, with the best Christmas present ever." She told me, and her grin grew wider.

Best present ever? I haven't even given her a gift yet, and she already says she has the best gift ever? Does she think i forgot about the gift? Or did she snoop at her present? Oh, that could be it.

"Oh... so you already have the best gift ever, huh?" I said, smirking at her.

She smiled, and then nodded, "of course i do."

"Wanna tell me what it is?"

She blushed, and gave me a peck on the lips. I waited for answer, but she kept looking at me, and bit her lip. I leaned down and kissed her again. Only a quick one though. "What is it?" i asked her, in a low gruff voice." She smiled again, and placed her head on my chest.

"you."

******

Miya

How could I not see it?

I was attracted to him the moment we first kissed. Even though he forced his kiss upon my lips the first time, it was still as magical as ever.

He was looking at me with his mesmerising, mossy green eyes. They were gorgeous, and i can't help but to lose my breath whenever he looks into my eyes. I could get lost in his for days, and i don't know if I'd ever want to be found.

I never knew that a tough man like Luca, could ever love a delicate girl like me. Even though, i have proved myself a few times, that i can be tough, and very powerful. Maybe that's what he sees.

Just maybe.

I back away, and out of his arms. I could feel my skirt wrinkling, so i just had to fix it. I started to smooth them out, when i felt Luca's hand on my leg. I looked at him. He placed another on the small of my back, and then lifted my up.

"Luca! You have no reason to pick me up like this! Put me down!" i yell, but laugh at him. places a kiss on my forehead, and brings his mouth down to my ear. "I'm never going to let you go, Miya. You are MINE...forever."

Then he bit down on my ear, making me squirm. I tried to get out of his grasp, but he had this hold over me. He was making me weak, and i couldn't stop up. I ended up, giving up, and he carried me outside the room.

Before we descended down the staircase, he looked at me, and said. "Now, lets go tell everyone the great news, yeah?" I nodded. "You can tell them." I tod them. He shook his head no. "No, we can tell them..." he begins, and my heart skips a beat when he says:

"We do things TOGETHER from now on, right?"

*****

A/N

I know, I know. It's only a short chapter, but the next chapter will be real sweet... okay? I had so much fun writing this, and i can't wait to write the next chapter.

THE BOOK ISN'T OVER YET!!

<3 ;)

-Coridella13