Change

After the scrumptious dinner, you brushed your teeth almost immediately so you won't be tempted to munch on the remaining food, especially the heavenly cakes.

You were rinsing the toothpaste off when Yoongi nonchalantly walked inside the bathroom then started to take off his shirt.

"Woah woah woah. What do you think you're doing?" You said, wide-eyed.

"Taking my clothes off, preparing to shower" he answered then shrug his shoulder like it's perfectly fine that his taking his clothes off with you there.

You stood dumbfounded, again. The guy seem to have a lot of tricks on his sleeves, always surprising you.

When he started to undo his pants, that's when you ran off and slammed the door but you didn't fail to hear him chuckle.

That bastard

You held on to your chest while taking deep breathes, the guy really is a handful. You won't even need to hit the gym in the course things are going with you two because he always makes your heart beat fast. Being with him is like doing cardio every damn time.

You sighed then flopped down to the bed then called your bestfriend to inform her that you landed safely and bid her goodnight.

You were browsing your Instagram feed when you heard knocks on the door. You lazily got up and opened it revealing your boss in casual clothes, looking freshly showered holding take outs in his hands.

"Dinner?" He said smiling so charmingly, shaking the plastics infront of you.

You opened your mouth and closed it. Quickly thinking how you're going to explain the situation that you already ate dinner and Yoongi's there.

Then like he's doing it on purpose, Yoongi suddenly shouted "Princess, I forgot my clothes, can you please get it for me" making you inhale sharply.

The smile on Jimin's face slowly disappeared, replaced with something you can only point out as annoyance.

"I-I can explain. It's not what it looks like." You said

He narrowed his eyes on you then sighed deeply "It's not my business, you don't have to explain"

Then he saw the left over food on the table, disappointment painted his face. "Oh. I guess I'll have to eat this alone then. Have a good night Y/N" He said, then left.

You wanted to stop him, but what can you say?

As you close the door, preparing yourself to give Yoongi a piece of your mind, he got out of the bathroom with just a towel covering the lower part of his body.

You almost choked on your saliva seeing him freshly out of the shower with water dripping on his skin. How can you get mad at him if he's looking like a greek god?

Ugh! It's so unfair!

"I know I look delectable but you should behave princess" he teased while getting his clothes from the bed then went back to the bathroom.

When he got back inside, you're already in bed feigning asleep, your back facing his side of the bed, with a bolster at the middle of it serving as a division of your side and his.

He scoffed upon laying his eyes upon it then said "As if that's going to stop me and please, I can hear your thoughts, I know you're awake."

You pouted then turned to him. "You promised you'll behave."

He closed the lights then you felt him get in the bed when he answered "I did and I would. You don't have to worry Princess."

Yeah yeah. Maybe it's me I should be worried about

"Careful there Princess." He warned, hugging the bolster making you feel his hands. It send electric jolts to your whole body but you didn't actually want him to remove his hands from there. You actually wanted him to hold you but you won't voice it out, to keep the small pride that's left in you.

And even though Yoongi can hear your thoughts, he didn't act upon it. If it was another girl, he would gladly do what she wants right then and there. And will surely do something more. Because when she wakes up in the morning, he'll be long gone.

But this is different, you are different. You make him want to change, for the better. He respected your decision and decided to take it slow. He was your first kiss for crying out loud, and that alone will get him days or even weeks to survive without touching you so much. Or so he hopes.