Adventure

(Request from @KookingWithTae. Tourist guide kook. Enjoy xx)

"Babe, when does your shift end?"
"I literally have one more tour to do, then I promise I'll be home. And please stop calling me babe, it makes me feel rather uncomfortable. I told you already, we're not dating. I'm gay, noona. That means I like guys, not girls."

"But-"
"Look, I'm living with you because I know you're in need of somewhere to stay, not because I'm in love with you. Once you get that in your thick skull, I'll actually be able to live in peace. And maybe then I'll get a boyfriend. For fuck's sake, noona, just get over it already."

Jungkook rolls his eyes, hanging up and shoving his phone in his pocket, making eye contact with his co-worker (and brother). "Still not given up, has she?" Hyojung says sympathetically. The younger male sighs regretfully, shaking his head. "Honestly, I don't know why you put up with her, Kook. She just wants to get in your pants."

"Who wants to what?" a confused blue haired male asks, sounding half asleep, and Jungkook beams at the sight of one of his best friends.
"Yoongi hyung! We were just talking about Kyuna, that's all." Yoongi's expression scrunches automatically into a scowl at the mention of the girl who's annoying Jungkook.
"Fucking bitch," he grumbles, causing Hyojung to laugh.

"Just because she also tried to get into my pants as well," he says, amused. Yoongi's scowl deepens.
"That is precisely why I hate her so much," the older male says darkly, his eyes flashing with annoyance. "Now, how long have we got left?"

"One more tour, hyung. One more. Then we can go home," Hyojung tell his boyfriend, smiling slightly. Yoongi's scowl relaxes at that, and there's a hint of relief hiding in his eyes.
"Thank god, I was beginning to think this day was gonna last forever," he mumbles, leaning his head on the younger's shoulder for a moment. Though he quickly moves off again at the sight of a new group of tourists.

His eyes widen a few seconds later. "Taehyung?" he mumbles to himself, shocked to see his cousin so far from Daegu. "What is he doing here?"

He glances at his boyfriend's brother, the youngest of them all, and chuckles inwardly at the faint red on his cheeks at the sight of Taehyung. "Hey Kook, is your face trying to copy your hair?" he asks teasingly, laughing out loud when Jungkook covers his face with a hand and shakes his head at Hyojung and Yoongi, who are now both laughing at him.

"Who is he, though?" Jungkook mumbles nervously after a few seconds, and Yoongi glances back over at his silver haired cousin, who's making his way over to the three of them. "Do you know him?"
"He's my cousin, Taehyung. He always told me he didn't want to leave Daegu. But I guess he changed his mind. It's nice to see him, though. I've not been home for five years now."

Taehyung, accompanied by four other individuals, reaches the three of them, wrapping his arms around Yoongi the first chance he gets. "Hyung! It's been so long!" he says excitedly. "I didn't know you worked as a tourist guide!"
"I do," Yoongi says shortly, but there's a tiny smile playing on his lips, and he is well aware that the others can see it.

"Who are these guys?" Taehyung adds on, just as eagerly.
"Tae, this is my boyfriend Hyojung," Yoongi says proudly, gesturing toward the male he just mentioned, causing his cousin's eyes to widen in realisation. "And his little brother Jungkook, who also works with us."

"Nice hair," Taehyung mumbles shyly, his eyes raking over Jungkook's whole body, before lowering demurely to the ground. Jungkook smiles, his confidence returning at the innocent attitude of the other.