Chapter XXI: Siblings Reunited Oncemore

Searching for Brother: Chapter 21

Word count: 2.4 k

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

The smell of burning wood is strong in the sea breeze, the dark clouds of smoke climbing into the sky that was a bright blue, not a single cloud in the sky.

"Wow..." Usopp gasped in awe, standing on the deck with his binoculars over his eyes as he eyed all the broken pieces of wood that were formally the Baroque Worker's ships that floated in the water.

Luffy was right beside him, laughing loudly as he used one hand to press down on his hat, making sure it wouldn't fly away.

Sanji, on the other hand, was twirling around on deck, the blond's cheeks flushed as he did his wiggle dance as he weaved around his crewmates, "Clementine-sama is amazing!!"

At the cook's action, a particular green-haired male clicked his tongue in annoyance, sending a stink eye to Sanji as the man almost bumped to him.

"Hey! Watch it, you damn ero cook!" Zoro hissed before his eyes moved to where the sinking ships were located, one eyebrow raised in surprise as well as intrigue.

To be very honest, he hadn't expected his captain's older sister to be that destructive. Especially since she had looked so thin and feminine during the few seconds, he was able to observe. But seeing the sinking boats and the man Chopper was working on, Zoro decided that he really shouldn't judge people by just their looks.

The green-haired man sniffled, his arms crossed over his chest as he observed the mess left on the water. There weren't anymore loud explosion or screams, and it wasn't hard to conclude the fight was over, the victor being a blonde female who was still missing.

"Luffy! Shouldn't you be a bit concerned about your older sister?" Nami questioned as she finally stepped away from the wheel after seeing that the danger was long gone.

Vivi who isn't too far away from the orange-haired women nods in agreement, her eyes worriedly flicking to the waters where the dark clouds of smoke were still rising.

Luffy turned to face his navigator with a broad smile spread across his face, seeming to be utterly carefree. "Shishishi! Clemie is strong! She'll be fine."

"Yes, I do appreciate your concern though, Ms. Navigator."

Everyone freezes at the voice, their eyes widening as they clearly hear the voice that belongs to the blonde.

Usopp and Luffy peer over the rail of Merry in shock, their eyes zoning onto the blonde female who comfortably sat on her white-furred partner's back as he swam quite comfortably.

She's careful to not get wet because of her weakness of being a Devil's fruit user, but Roki is more than capable enough to swim, even with the extra weight being a beast related to the tiger.