Chapter: XLII Sister-In-Law?!

Searching for Brothers: 42

Word count: 2.5

5

A/N:

Hehe, bet you didn't expect this update.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"ACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCE!!!!!!"

Clementine released a choke, the heel of her hand slamming into a face, the nose, and part of the cheekbones breaking under the force, the female not being able to control her strength because of the shock she felt. Her head snapped up with a mixture of horror and disbelief, her eyes widening a fraction and her lips parting.

She wanted to refuse to believe it. But hell, it was hard when a battleship was falling from the sky along with a group of men.

Clementine's eyes that were trained for over ten years throughout her childhood to immediately find her brothers to stop them from causing problems. And at age 19, although she has been away from her brothers for a while, she still retained the ability to find them.

Immediately.

And while multiple people were falling from the sky, Clementine's eyes zoned on a particular face with a small scar under his left eye. She wanted to scream and pull her hair out. Ace..... and now Luffy?!

The ship crashed into the water with a loud crash, both pirates and marines watching the scene in frozen shock, not understanding what was happening.

Seeing this chance, Clementine cut through twenty men, her eyes hard as she tried to control her emotions. She inhaled slowly from her nose, releasing it from her mouth as she thinks about her younger brother, who suddenly dropped into the scene. Literally.

While a small part of her was relieved to see that Luffy seemed to be doing fine, she also wanted to question why he had to show up....

"AH, ACCCCCCCCCE!!! I FINALLY FOUND YOU!!!!"

Clementine felt her eyes twitch at the carefree voice of her younger brother. Her strength of her kicked not getting controlled once more, making a marine fly through the air, crashing into three other men who fell unconscious along with him.

As she still fought, Clementine eyed the men who came with Luffy, her eyebrows furrowed in surprise as she recognizes quite a few of them through their bounty posters in the past. While she had countless questions in her mind, a part of knew it was pointless to even think about the reasoning, seeing as it was related to her unpredictable younger brother.

Sengoku, who was witnessing the scene, had a vein popping on his forehead as he sent an angry glare at Garp, who was holding his head, gripping his short hair.

"GARP!! IS THAT ANOTHER MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY?" The fleet admiral with the seagull hat howled, raising his fist, veins popping up on his skin, threatening to burst any moment.