|02| - Jin does NOT obey the rules

"Finally, what a gentleman," Ellie said sarcastically when one of the boys finally put the clothing off of her head.

Of course the first thing she had to see after almost 2 hours of not seeing anything was Jeongguk. Not that it was a bad view, but she definitely wasn't in the mood for his attitude.

She found herself in an empty room with him and the two bartenders from before.

"Let me give you a piece of advice, Elizabeth Cooper. Why do you even call yourself Ellie when it's not your name in the first place?" he raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"My friends call me that."

"Okay, Ellie. So why-"

"You are not my friend," she snapped, being rude just exactly like he deserved it.

"Savage, I like her," Taehyung tried to whisper to Hoseok but failed miserably as Jeongguk heard him and screamed at both of them to leave.

"So, for the advice. If you cooperate with me and give me no trouble, you will be returned in one piece. Maybe...So, you better talk. Now." He pulled his chair closer to hers.

Her surname Cooper may be a part of the word cooperate, but she definitely wasn't planning to do that.

She scanned the room she was in and the way grey walls were surrounding the two of them. The room was completely empty, with just two chairs and one old table in the middle. This seemed like a room where detectives just to judge the criminals but she seemed to already be a prisoner.

"I told you what you wanted to know," she didn't give him a glance and continued to study the empty wall behind him.

"You know what I want to know." He touched her chin firmly, making her look at him.

"I told you I haven't seen that man before. My best friend set it up as a blind date for fuck's sake," she screamed as she repeated the same words for xth time.

"Damn bitch, you're lucky we need you or else I'd have your head hanging on my fucking wall!" He stood up and threw the chair to the wall, making it fall on the ground with a loud sound. She shivered. Damn, the man was scary.

"No, you don't. I don't know anything," she said still very calmly which in fact irritated Jeongguk, how calm she was even after all he said and did. He expected her to be scared, he wanted her to be. But the girl really didn't fear the death. At least that's what he thought.

"Fine," he says, "You don't want to talk? It's your choice."

"I am talking!" She watches him storm out to the door. "Where are you going?"

When he turns back towards her and flashes a blank expression, her confidence drops to the ground.

"Get ready princess," Jeongguk purrs in a mockingly-gentle voice. "If you don't want to talk, fine. I'll make you."

She watches him leave the room with a loud bang sound as he closes the door.

______

She had no idea what Jeongguk's plan for her was but she was tired of waiting. She just wanted him to come back and do whatever he wanted, just so she wouldn't have to be locked here all alone.

She was looking at the floor when a door click was heard.

"Is he here?" she turned around and saw one of the boys' head pop out of the door as he asked.