|14| - Jeonfuck

It was already 1am when Ellie decided to head back home. She was okay with walking back home by herself but the boy insisted to walk her to the door.

So they walked through empty streets of the night city. Steven wanted to be closer to Ellie, he tried really hard to at least hold her hand but she always found some way to unintentionally ruin his chances. The poor shy boy then lost all the courage and stopped trying.

In 10 minutes, they entered the building of her apartment and continued talking for a bit more while standing in front of her door.

"We should do this more often," Steven said with a big smile on his face.

"Yeah," Ellie mumbled shyly, pointing her look at the ground.

"I really enjoyed today. Thank you." He inhaled deeply and used all his courage to lean in, close to her face, ready to finally kiss her.

But Ellie knew something was wrong at the moment, and she quickly found out what it was as Steven leaned away from her.

They both heard the sound of the door opening, making her turn around and be met with a hard chest.

She was speechless and Steven's jaw dropped at the sight of a raven-haired man standing in front of them.

"Oh princess, you're back. I was getting worried." He smirked. His voice echoed in her ears but the main thing that turned on her alarm was a hand which appeared on her back and slowly made it's way to her waist. He then pulled her close to his huge body, their sides touching.

Jeon Jeongguk had his strong tattooed arm around her.

She froze, being too shocked to react or reply, waiting for Jeongguk to continue whatever his plan was.

"Hey, Bob-"

"Steven." The boy who looked small against Jeongguk's massive body corrected him.

"Whatever. Anyways, I don't think those glasses are too bad. Why would you say that, Ellie?" He looked down at her with a disappointed look.

"I did not-" she wanted to defend herself and save this already deadly awkward situation but Jeongguk's firm hand grabbed her by the waist and pulled her inside the apartment with him.

"Anyways, thank you Bob for taking care of her. I'll get her to bed now. Good night." He waved at him and closed the door right in front of his shocked face.

Right after that he let go of her and calmly made his way to the living room after making sure to lock the entrance door. He acted as if nothing happened.

Ellie remained standing in the hall for a good while but was brought back to reality thanks to Jeongguk's voice.

"Are you gonna sleep there or what?" he asked in a playful voice.

"Okay, I'll bring you the mattress if you want," he teased after getting no answer from her.

That was the last thing she needed to hear before storming out.

That asshole really did that to make her angry. And he succeeded.

She walked to the living room only to find him comfortably lying on her couch. He was wearing an oversized black shirt with grey sweatpants which looked hot on him but she would never say that out loud.

The worst part of that all was that he was happily eating her popcorn from her hidden stock.

If there was something what could piss her off, it was someone eating her food and teasing her.

And Jeon Jeongguk was the mixture of both.

"What the fuck Jeon?! Why would you say that?!" she screamed at him.

"What are you talking about, princess?" The man dared to smile up at her as she was standing above him.

That was the last drop of her nerves. She wasn't in the mood for him enjoying her anger with that stupid cocky smile on his face.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?! Who told you it's okay to come here anywhere you want and make a fool of me right in front of him?" she started but he didn't flinch.

"It must make you really happy to piss me off but I got no time for your stupid games, Jeonfuck. So find yourself someone else to bother with that stupid grin on your face."

He seemed to be having the time of his life while seeing her make such a scene over some stupid guy, as he thought of him.

But he also had some borders which shouldn't be crossed and she just did. And one of those were calling him stupid and giving him nicknames.

It took him nanoseconds to stand up and grab her by her hips as he pushed her against the wall firmly. Not enough to hurt her but enough to show her his dominance and just enough to make Ellie's skin tingle from his sudden action.

She needed a while to realise what just happened but Jeongguk gave her no time to recover.

"What did you just call me?" He tilted his head to the side slightly to whisper to her ear, his warm breath breathing against her cold skin.

She wanted to talk back but her senses betrayed her as her legs started to feel numb and her heart started beating dangerously fast.

"Come on, princess. Tell me how you just called me." His fingers were gripping Ellie's waist as he leaned forward, so close that his lips brushed against her ear.

"Just say it."

Her throat suddenly turned dry as she felt his warm breath on the exposed skin of her neck.

"I- I called you Jeonfuck," was all she dared to mumble.

"Listen here little girl, I've been wasting too much of my precious time to make sure no one tries to kill your annoying ass so at least you showing me some respect would be on place. If you disrespect me again, I won't take responsibility for my actions," was the last thing he said before letting go of her and going to the bathroom.

Ellie was finally able to breathe again. She made her way to her room and quickly changed into one of her big shirts.

She was lying on her bed but couldn't fall asleep due to all the thoughts that were occupying her mind.

She had many questions.

Why would Jeongguk tell such a lie to Steve?
Why did she always lose her senses whenever he was around?
Why didn't he tell her brother to choose someone other to watch her?

The only thing she knew was that this was going to be a long ass night with the dangerous man in the next room.