[19]

"So, have you finished your assignment?"

"Yeah, have you?" Ellie asked while sipping on a juice, casually walking through the university's corridor with her best friend.

"Yes. Steve helped me with it yesterday," the other girl suddenly said and Ellie stopped for a while to take one last sip before collecting herself with a cough. The last time she saw Steve was when he kissed her. No, they haven't talked since.

"That's...great," she managed to put a fake smile on her face, starting to walk again and dropping the juice into trash.

"El?" Nancy started again, but this time more carefully, stopping to put a comforting hand on Ellie's shoulder.
"He's been asking about you a lot. He really misses you, maybe you should-"

"Who misses who?" a voice interrupted her in the middle of the sentence as it came from behind. Nancy rolled her eyes before looking anywhere except the boy behind Ellie.

"Hoseok, Jimin. How many times am I supposed to tell you that you can't come to my school anytime you want?" Ellie said in annoyed voice as she turned around to look at the two. Of course she wasn't surprised to see both of them standing in the hallway.

"We know but we couldn't delay this one," Hoseok said while Jimin was turned the other way, looking at some girls who were giggling loudly to catch his attention.

"Okay, fine. You have two minutes. Also, Jimin, those are my classmates so don't even think about it," she said goodbye to Nancy then ordered them to move and Jimin's smile immediately faded.

"Damn this girl has some respect," Hoseok whispered to Jimin while they were following her.

"I can hear you two," she said as she lead them through the school to the parking lot.

"So what is it?" she asked them when they arrived to the parking lot where no one could see them. Some stupid gossips about her hanging out with two handsome older guys was exactly what she didn't want to deal with.

"It's Taehyung's birthday today. And he really wanted you to come," Hoseok blurted.

"Like really wanted you to come," Jimin added dramatically, earning a hit on his arm from the older.

"Right now?" Ellie asked, worried because there was no way she could leave the school right now.

"No, but we forgot to buy presents and...Ellie, we need your help okay? We're screwed without you," Hoseok said and looked at her with puppy eyes, hoping they'd be convincing enough for her to agree.

"Ugh, fine. But why did you come here if it's Taehyung who wants me there?"

"Well, Taehyung's been kinda weird lately and Jeongguk was supposed to come pick you up but he had something. I mean-"

"I don't need to know Jeongguk's plans. I really don't so let's just go," Ellie said with no emotion and got into Hoseok's car which was parked nearby.

She had a very good week without hearing about Jeongguk and wanted to keep it that way for as long as possible. Hopefully forever. So for the rest of the ride, she tried to think of a plan to how the hell could she go to Taehyung's party without seeing Jeongguk's cocky grin.

______

Ellie was never really into shopping but suddenly, with two men by her side, doing silly things most of the time, shopping really has become fun. She even learned to ignore the jealous stares from all those girls who were passing by, or some of them even following them for a few hours.

She let everything go and allowed herself to enjoy the time with her friends.

Thankfully, all of them managed to buy the presents for Taehyung and some new clothes for themselves.

Since they haven't had much time left and with Ellie who was still wearing her school uniform, the boys got an idea and she surprisingly agreed. She let them choose the clothes for her to wear to Taehyung's party. And Jimin, being the little evil that he is, didn't allow her to see it before they arrive to their warehouse.

When they arrived, she went up to Jimin's room to shower and finally take a look at what the boys bought. They both waited outside the bathroom, on Jimin's bed, until she comes out of the bathroom, Hoseok hoping and praying for Jeongguk not to look for them and find Ellie there, in Jimin's shower. Yeah, he really wasn't in the mood for drama today.

To Ellie's surprise, the clothes were quite normal. Yes, those black ripped high-waisted jeans were much tighter than she was used to and the v neck of her shirt was also a bit too deep but surprisingly, she felt kinda okay in it.

She was sure it must have been Hoseok who had the final word while choosing because she knew Jimin well enough to know that he'd choose the most revealing clothes in the whole shop.

She left the bathroom after straightening her hair, leaving the boys speechless. The girl looked hot, there was no doubt about that.

"Shall we go?" she asked after a while since the two boys wouldn't stop staring for the next hour.