Rack, Jealous

This is a request from joeck_jandy, and thank you for the request. Enjoy, and I hope I didn't ruin it too much!  xx❤️

I also listened to Nickelback's 'Trying Not To Love You' whilst writing this, so... Why not check it out?💞

For those of you who have requested, I'm getting through them slowly, so I am doing them. Also, I'm going to have to stop asking for requests now because I've got about 7 to get on top of! I'll let you know when I'll be taking requests again...❤️

But anyway, I hope you enjoy!❤️

------------------------------------------------------

Rye

I stood in the corner of the room, glaring at the fact that Jack and Brooklyn seemed to be getting closer. They were currently wrestling in the living room, giggling and shouting at each other the whole time, faces red, huge grins on their faces.

My fists clenched on their own, and I didn't realise I had made such a threatening gesture until Mikey showed up behind me.

"Who killed your cat Rye?" Mikey joked as he saw the expression on my face after I'd turned around.

I slammed my hand into the wall, huffed, and stormed off. I thumped up the stairs, and slammed my bedroom door shut. It was like the whole house had shaken with the force of it, but I couldn't bring myself to care.

Climbing up to my bed, I threw myself down onto it, curling away from the edge.

I just wanted to be alone. I just wanted to think about things.

And to berate myself for liking Jack Duff in the way I did.

There was a knock on my door, but I didn't move. I didn't speak; and I hoped that whoever it was would leave me alone.

I couldn't believe that I was jealous. Me. Rye Beaumont. Jealous of Brook.

It was a new feeling, one that I wasn't a huge fan of. It wasn't welcome; would it kindly throw itself out the window? Probably not.

"Rye? It's Jack... Can I come in?"

My heart skipped a beat, and I wanted so much to say yes. To ask him to come and lay with me for a while.

But that request wouldn't solve anything. It would just make things worse, and already things were getting unbearable for me. So much so that I just wanted someone to come up to me and hit me around the head with something; knock me out for a few days.

I did the only thing that made sense in the moment.

"Piss off!" I yelled over my shoulder, trying to make my voice sound angry and cold, hating how my eyes sparkled with tears when I heard Jack wordlessly back off.
I'd hurt him, I knew, but I didn't know what else to do. If I distanced myself, maybe I'd get over these feelings for him, maybe I'd learn to grow up.

In my misery I buried my face in my blanket, not wanting to face the world.

The world sucked sometimes.

Jack

I didn't know what I'd done to make Rye hate me.
We literally hadn't said a word to each other for about two weeks now, and I was getting so close to punching him in the mouth; that way, I'd know I'd had an impact on him... That would be a nice change.

After he'd yelled at me, I had backed away, knowing that he would only get angrier if I tried to placate him. When he was in one of his moods, all of us boys knew to give him space until he'd calmed down.