Lonely part 2

Dec 25 2018
Part 1 is in my first book
Sorry for any spelling errors.

Shawn's POV
How could I be so stupid not noticing that y/n never told me about a boyfriend or having cute dates or any of that. I feel so bad always talking about my love life and never asking about hers. Y/n soon fell asleep.
I carry her to her bed and lay her down. We used to lay down and cuddle all the time. Then I had to go on tour and do millions of interviews.
I lay down with her and start admiring her face in the dim moonlight fading through the windows.
Her eyes look good even with them closed. Her nose is really cute. I move some hairs off her face. Her lips are so perfect like I could almost kiss them. My lips are attached to hers before I realize what I had done. I pull away quickly. Do I like my best friend?
Y/n jolts away and looks at me. "Did you just?" She asks and I nod my head. "What about your girlfriend." She says sitting up. "I-I don't know. I uh I guess I just used her to fill the void of loneliness in my self" I say looking down at my hands. "I'm so sorry Shawn" y/n says. "Why?" I ask. "You were alone on tour and we didn't talk much and you probably felt alone." Y/n explains looking down too. "I want you" I blurt out. "I want you too. But you have to break up with your girlfriend first" she says holding my hands. "I-I'll call her now" I say. I take out my phone and walk to the other room.
I call her. "Who's this" a man says into the phone. "Um who are you" I say confused. "Come on baby" I hear my girlfriend say. "Your cheating on me" I say into the phone. "Shawn it's not that" she says. "Then What is going on" I say slightly annoyed. "I'm sorry" is all she says. "How long?" I ask. "3 months" she says. "We're over" I say and hang up the phone before she can say anything else.
I go back into y/n's room. "She's cheating on me for 3 months" I say sighing laying on the bed. "Oh I'm sorry" y/n says hugging me. "It's ok" I reply. "Is there anything I can do?" y/n asks. "Maybe one kiss?" I say unsure. She smiles and kisses me. "I love you" I say breaking the kiss. "I love you too" she replies.