Pranks part 2 (another prank blurb)

Jan 29 2018
Part 2 ❤️Sorry for any spelling errors.

Shawn's POV
I follow y/n to the parking lot and to her car. I thought She would've started her car already since I'm about 1 minute behind her. I run up to her car and see her in the drivers seat with her head in the steering wheel. I tap on the window, but she doesn't seem to respond. I go to the passenger door and open it. "Y/n" I say softly.
No answer. I sit in and close the door. "Baby I'm sorry it was a prank" I say looking at her for any sign of movement. I slowly lift up her head and realize she blacked out. The spot where she hit her head on the shelf was swelling. I run around to her door. "Baby please wake up" I say gently lifting her up out of the car.
I lock her car and start carrying her to the apartment. I make it to my room and put her on the bed. "Y/n, baby, please wake up. I love you" I say holding her in my arms moving some hairs out of her face. I get some ice and put it gently on her head so the swelling will go down. She starts moving a bit and I hope she's going to wake up soon. Her eyes flutter open.
"Hey baby" I say gently stroking her face. "Shawn?" She says confused looking around a bit. "Baby it's ok you blacked out in your car and I brought you back in" I say. "Ugh, the girl" she says remembering. "Awe I'm sorry hunny it was a prank I didn't mean for you to get hurt" I say guiltily. "It's ok babe" she says caressing my cheek. "How's your head?" I ask now that she's more alert. "It hurts" she says her eyes glossing over. "I know babe I'm sorry" I say pulling her into a hug. "I'll get you some painkillers, and then we can watch movies and cuddle ok" I say laying her back down on the bed. She nods and I go get the medicine. I give it too her and the rest of the day we spend cuddling and watching movies.