Valentines day

Feb 15 2018
Sorry for any spelling errors.

Shawn's POV
Today is Valentine's Day, and I am thinking of surprising my lovely girlfriend y/n with a whole day of love. Y/n says she doesn't really like Valentine's Day because it makes single people feel bad, and why does there have to be a day that you have to show 'love' for your s/o (significant other). I'm up really early preparing a surprise for y/n. I made breakfast for her and now I'm setting up a nice date for later. I hear footsteps coming into the room and I turn around. "Good morning honey" I say walking over to her.
"Good morning" she says giving me a hug. "I made breakfast" I say breaking the hug. "You didn't burn the house down? Shook" she says laughing. "Haha very funny" I say leading her to the table. We eat our food and get ready to go. "Almost ready babe" I call through the apartment. "Coming" She says and walks out of the room. "Wow you look gorgeous" I say causing her to blush. "Thank you, you look very handsome" she says. We walk out of the apartment and get in the car. "Where are we going?" She asks, "it's a surprise" I say and I start driving.
We arrive at y/n's favorite restaurant. A dinner. "Come on honey let's go" I say holding her hand.
Y/n POV
We go in and the waitress already shows us to a table. Soon the food comes without us even ordering. "Babe did you do this?" I ask once the waitress is gone. "Maybe" Shawn says eyeing me. We finish our food and milkshakes. "Thank you, for everything" I say holding his hand as we walk out. (Shawn paid before hand). We drive to the Toronto waterfront. We get out of the car right by the CN tower. The sun is setting and we are just enjoying the moment

" Y/n I have one more surprise for you" Shawn says and I nod

." Y/n I have one more surprise for you" Shawn says and I nod. He takes out a small box and opens it. "Y/n y/l/n I am so in love with you, and we are both still so young, so I got you a promise ring. I promise that soon I will make you mine, first I have to ask your parents, but anyway I love you so much and I promise to marry you one day, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Do you except this promise ring?"

 Do you except this promise ring?"

Shawn says

Shawn says.
"Yes Shawn I do" I say and he puts it on my finger. I give him a hug and a kiss. "I love you too" I say as we look out on the water. Shawn also put on a matching ring. We soon go home. "I have something for you too" I say making Shawn sit on the couch. I go to our room and get a Cartier box. I go back to the couch and give it to him. "Baby you shouldn't have" he says still holding the box. "I wanted to" I say. He opens it and looks at the bracelet

 He opens it and looks at the bracelet

"Thank you baby so much" he says and hugs me

"Thank you baby so much" he says and hugs me. "Your welcome honey, now let me help you put it on" I say. I help Shawn put it on. "I love you so much" Shawn says looking at it. "I love you so much too" I say.
"Let's take pictures" Shawn says and gets out his phone. He takes a picture of of our promise and his bracelet together on our hands. He posts it on Twitter and Instagram with the caption "happy Valentine's Day @y/Instagram. (Btw they are promise rings)"
"Let's cuddle and watch Harry Potter" Shawn says and I nod.