Dream part 38

sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
We arrive at the bbmas and are met with people/staff of the event to show us around. "Follow me to your dressing rooms" one woman about 25 said. She has an ear piece with a bunch of papers on a clip board. We follow her around the backstage area to our rooms.
"Y/n your room is here, and Shawn your room is here right beside hers." The lady said. My name is on my door and I can't it. I run my hand over it. "Cool eh" Shawn says looking at me. "Super" I say still in awe.
"Ok so there is only 3 ways to get back here from the stage." She says walking us to the side of the stage, Niall Horan is doing a sound check. "I'll show you the restrooms and then we'll come back to do the sound check" she says. She brings us off the stage and shows us to a few restrooms close to our dressing rooms.
We all walk to the stage, and the crew sets up their equipment and instruments. "Here are your battery packs and ear pieces" the stage manager I think says, handing everyone their pieces and me and Shawn's microphones. "Are your ear pierces good?" Shawn asks as he sees me struggling to put it in my ear. "Not really" I say still struggling, "let me help you" Shawn says. He somehow puts it in my ear on his first try. "How did you-?" I ask baffled. "I've been doing this for 4 years you know" Shawn says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and say "yeah yeah whatever." "Okay is everyone ready?" Shawn asks. Everyone nods their heads. "Ok Shawn you will walk out from the left and y/n you will be sitting on the piano. The lights will be on Shawn until verse come in, ok y/n" the stage manager, nick says. I walk over to the black closed-top grand piano, which conveniently has stairs. "Are you ready" eddy, Shawn's pianist asks me. "Yeah I'm excited" I say trying to sit on the piano. I have my legs dangling off the piano with my right leg crossed over the left. Eddy starts playing the piano.