Dream part 43

Feb 18 2019
sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
(A/n I forgot to show the dress y/n is wearing so I'm going to put it in this one. And I know somethings aren't that accurate dealing with the artist and awards, but just go with it)
The piano starts, and a few seconds later Shawn starts to sing. My part is coming up and I am so nervous. The spotlight is still on Shawn, and everything is dark. I start singing and the whole stage is lit (lighted, not lit 🔥). I look into the crowd, but above them like Shawn said. The chorus came, Shawn and I looked at each other. (Skip performance till the end) we sing the last note and we get a huge applause from the audience. We carefully get off the piano and Shawn walks over to me and hugs me.
Everything goes dark and we make our off the stage. We make it backstage and Shawn gives me a real hug. "Good job, you did so well" Shawn says. "Thank you, was I really that good?" I ask. "Yes you were amazing" Shawn says and all the guys agree. "I have to go to the restroom, I'll meet you guys back at the dressing rooms" I say and Shawn nods. As I'm making my way to the restroom I see Meghan trainer! She starts talking to me!! "Hi y/n your performance with Shawn was really good." she says making my heart beat 100 miles an hour. "Oh thank you, congrats on getting married" say. Even though she got married a few months ago. "Thank you, Are you going to an after party?" She asks. "I don't know right now I'll probably stay with Shawn or something like that" I reply. "Well why don't you, Shawn and your friends can come to my house for a party, let me give you my number" she says and I am so shocked. I nod and give her my phone. She gives it back to me, opens her phone and texts me. I get a notification. "I'll text you the details" she says and gives me a hug. "Ok thank you" I say and walk away. I find the bathroom and once I'm done I have to find my way back to the dressing rooms. I start walking and I see Rihanna. "Hey sweetie your performance was so good" she says making my heart beat 100 miles an hour. "Oh thank you so much, congrats on winning best album." I say. I try to mask my nervousness. "Thank you, I'll see you around" she says, gives me a hug and walks away. I make my way to the dressing rooms and Shawn invites me to his. We drink water and eat some of the food in there. "Guys I met Rihanna and Meghan trainer!" I say super excited. "Really, what did they say?" Shawn asks. "Well Rihanna said she like our performance, and Meghan said she liked our performance and invited us to her house for an after party. I don't if I'm going to go though" I say super fast. "Well maybe we can go to it" Shawn says and I nod. "You guys did really good" Andrew says. "Thank you" everyone says.