Someone to stay part 10

May 26 2019
Sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
We are now back home after our little date. It was so nice. I change out of my dress, and into my pajama shorts, and oversized shirt. I do my night routine and hop into bed. I see Shawn coming out of the bathroom and laying down beside me.
"That was the best date I have ever been on. Considering it was my first" I say as Shawn wraps his arms around me. "That's good. I'll have to take you on more dates in the future" Shawn says and I nod. "Goodnight darling" he says. "Goodnight Shawnie" I reply, half asleep.
Shawn's POV
I am suddenly woken up by the flash of a camera and snickers. I look up and see my beta, and best friend, Brian taking pictures of me and my mate sleep. "What the fuck are you doing" I whisper yell, since y/n is still sleeping. "Just taking pictures of my alpha sand his mate" he snickers. "Give me that camera" I say reaching for it. "Never" he says running out of the room. I already have sweatpants on, so I run after him. "Come on Brian, we could do this the east way, or the hard way" I say looking around the house. I hear something in the kitchen and I go see what it is. "No where to go now Brian" I say as I see him behind the kitchen island. I go right, and he goes left. This is going to be a long game.
All of a sudden I feel Y/ns eyes on me. I turn around and see her. "Good morning honey" I say focusing on Brian again. "Good morning. What's going on here" she says. "I'm Brian, beta of this pack. And your Shawns mate" he says running around the island as I chase him.
Y/n pov
"Why are you chasing him Shawn?" I ask, watching them play run around the island. "Well he took pictures of us when we were sleeping" Shawn says still chasing him. "Well are they cute?" I ask. "I don't know, I haven't checked" he says. "Hey Brian, can I see the pictures?" I ask. "Sure, but promise you won't delete it." He says and I nod. "Pinky promise" he says, walks over to me cautiously, and we link pinkies. "Here" he says and gives me the phone. "Aww these are cute. Can you send these to me" I say. "Sure, what your number?" Brian asks. "It's 107-234-5678 (I just typed in random numbers)" I say. A few seconds later I get the pictures. "Thank you" I say smiling.
(Pictures of y/n and Shawn cuddling)