Dream part 35

Dec 30 2018
sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
We made it to LA and I could not be more excited. "Andrew is coming to pick us up and jake is waiting for us" Shawn says as we walk around the airport. We find jake and then get swarmed by a mob of fans. "Ok everyone single file line" jake says assertively. "Can I get a picture with you and y/n?" I girl asks. I nod and Shawn takes the picture. We go through the line pretty quickly. "I love you shawn and y/n" a girl says and I can't believe she said she loves me. We take some more pictures and we go to meet Andrew. All of a sudden I see lots of flashing lights and I freeze. "It's just paparazzi come on" Shawn says looking back at me. I stay frozen because I can't see at all because we are being swarmed by paparazzi. "I got you" Shawn whispers in my ear and grabs my hand. We walk to the car and get in. "Wow that was a lot" I exclaim taking a deep breath. "Yeah I'm sorry are you okay?" Shawn asks as the driver tries to get out of the airport. I nod and Andrew says "hey guys how are you." "Good" we both say in sync. "Shawn you shouldn't have held y/ns hand. Now people will think your dating" Andrew says checking the celebrity news. "I know I'm sorry, but the flashes were too much and it was friendly" (from fault in our stars. You know if you know) Shawn says smiling at me. We arrive at our hotel and we check in.
My room is beside Shawn's and Shawn's crews rooms are beside his. I say hi to everyone and make my way to my room. I look out my window at the California weather. It's so sunny and warm compared to Toronto. I decide to lay down on my queen bed and take in everything that has happened the last few months. I hear a knock on the door connecting Shawn and my room and I open it. "Hey you" i say taking in his features. "Hey, me and the crew are going out for dinner at 5:00 do you want to come?" Shawn asks and I nod my head. It's 12:00 right now. It is 3:00 in Toronto.