Yoga part 2

May 26 2019
sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
I park my car beside shawns in a parking structure. I get out of my car and walk over to Shawn. "Alright let's goo" he says and starts walking, I follow him. "Could you not like tell everyone where I live?" Shawn asks nervously. "Yeah of course I understand. I honestly don't know why people leak numbers and stuff like that" I say. "Yeah" he replies. We take the elevator up to his floor. We go in and his apartment is so beautiful. It's stunning!
"Do you want something to drink?" Shawn asks. "Um water is fine" I say. Shawn walks to his fridge and pulls out 2 water bottles and shows me the way to his sofa. "Soo tell my about yourself" he says "um well I'm 19, I've lived in Toronto my whole life, uh I like food and doing yoga, I can play piano. What about you" I reply. "Well I used to play soccer and hockey. I do yoga and I'm always hungry" Shawn says. ~a few hours later~
We have been talking and playing games for hours. "Wait, so he fell of a skateboard!?" I ask surprised. "Yeah it was so funny" Shawn laughs. "You know I haven't had this much fun in a while" I say drinking some of my water. "Same. It's been a while" he says. I check my phone and it's 6:00 pm. "It's getting kinda late I guess I should be leaving soon" I say. "Yeah since you have to teach yoga tomorrow right" Shawn reply's. "Yeah I do" I say getting up. Shawn walks me to the door. "Thank you for letting me hangout at your apartment. I promise I won't leak anything" I say smiling. "Your welcome. And if you do leak anything I'll track you down" Shawn says laughing. Shawn pulls into a hug. We breakaway, but we are still very close to each other. Shawn looks into my eyes, and starts leaning in. I think he's going to kiss me! I lean in too. Our lips touch, and it's the best things ever. We break away and I blush immensely. "I'll see you tomorrow" Shawn smirks. "Yeah see you" I say as Shawn opens the door. Before I walk out the door I go and give Shawn a quick kiss on the cheek, which takes him by surprise. "See you" I say and walk out the door.