"Back off bro"

May 6 2019
Sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
I am at school with my friends Brian, Shawn, And Lauren. We are in the cafeteria chilling and eating lunch. I'm in grade 11 while everyone else is in grade 12. I was the new kid, and Lauren became my friend and introduced me to some of her friends. Lauren and Shawn are dating, and they are so cute together. I feel like they are my older siblings, that's how close we are together.
"Hey, your really pretty" I guy says to me. "Oh me? Thank you" I say. The guy is kind of cute. "Can I have your number?" He asks. "Uh sorry I don't have a number you-" "bullshit you have a phone" he says aggressively. "My mom doesn't let me have a number" I say. "Who doesn't let their 17 year old daughter have a number?!" He says. "See look no SIM card-" "you just don't have the guts to reject me" he says loudly, scaring me. "Hey bro back off she doesn't have a number" Shawn says. "What are you her boyfriend?" He asks. "No I'm just her friend, but I can tell she's not interested in you so fuck off" Shawn says. The guy looks mad, but turns around and walks away.
"Are you ok?" Lauren asks "I'm yeah I think so. That guy was so creepy. Thank you shawn" I say. "Your welcome just helping a friend Shawn says and ruffles up my hair. I roll my eyes