New years kiss

A y/n and Shawn New Years kiss
Sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
It's December 31 and I can't wait till the new year. Shawn and I have been dating for almost a year and tonight we are going to a party with our friends and I can't wait.
~a few hours later~
"Babe it's almost midnight" Shawn says extreme drunk. "We have 30 more minutes" I say as he puts his hands around my waist. "Then I get to kiss you" he says hugging me. Shawn is a very funny, and affectionate drunk, he'll go around hugging all his friends and confess his dying love to them. It's pretty funny. "Come on let's go closer to the clock" Shawn says grabbing my hand and pulling us closer to the crowd. "Only a few more minutes" I say running my fingers through his hair. "I'm tired" he says leaning his head against my shoulder. "We can go home after this" I suggest. Only 1 minuet y/n. Let's count down.
5....
4....
3....
2....
1....
"HAPPY NEW YEAR" everyone yells. Shawn pulls me close to him and kisses me passionately. I kiss him back. "I love you" he says resting his head on mine. "I love you too" I say hugging him. "Can we go home now?" Shawn asks, and I nod my head.
We get into an Uber and arrive at Shawn's apartment. "Here take this" I say handing him an Advil and some water.
~next morning~
"Arg my head hurts" Shawn complains waking me up. "Aw baby are you ok?" I ask sitting up feeling his forehead. "My head is pounding" he whines. "Let me get you something" I say getting out of bed. "What is sprite going to do?" He asks. "I heard it helps with hangovers" I sat giving him the bottle. "Here's some Advil and water," I say putting it on the bedside table. "I love you" Shawn says. "I love you too" I say.