Someone to stay part 13

June 17 2019
sorry for any spelling errors.

y/n pov
Shawn and I walk back into the house. I check the time and it's 10:00 pm. "I'm pretty sure my family loves you" Shawn says and I smile. "I hope so, cause I really like them" I reply. I go into Shawn's- our bedroom and get ready for bed. I go to the bathroom and do my night routine. I go back into our room to see Shawn already laying in bed. I lay down next to him, and he pulls me close to him. "So you've met my family, and they like you, and you like them" Shawn says and I nod. "So I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" He says nervously. I sit up, and face him. "I would love to be your girlfriend" I say and Shawn hugs me super tight. "I'm so happy baby" Shawn says. "Me too. Are you going to tell your fans?" I say and ask. "Only if you want me to" he replies. "I think you should, just don't say everything about me" I say and Shawn nods.
Shawn takes out his phone, and goes to camera. "Hey guys I just wanted to tell you that...... I have a girlfriend! Um I hope you guys like her as much as I do, please don't send hate to her. Anyway love you guys" he says. Then he posts it on Twitter and Instagram. "Goodnight honey" Shawn says kissing my lips. "Goodnight Shawn" I reply.