Dream part 43

Feb 11 2019
sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
We sit down in our assigned seats. "Just do you know I made it so you two could sit beside each other" Andrew says. "Thank you so much" I reply. As we sit and wait for everyone to arrive, Miley Cyrus Hemsworth, and Liam come over to us. She recently performed with Shawn, and they are great friends. (I'm skipping the Grammys bc I didn't know how it would turn out. And let's say Shawn won a Grammy.) "hi how are you" Shawn says getting up and hugging her. "Hey I'm good" she says breaking the hug. Shawn and Liam do a bro-hug. "Miley, Liam, this is y/n"Shawn says introducing us. "Hi nice to meet you" I say. Miley and Liam give me a hug and we exchange pleasantries. They then go to their seats. "Oh my god, that was Miley" I whisper to Shawn. "Yeah" he chuckles. Soon lots of people start filling up the seats, and in no time the show starts.
A few awards get won, and it's now time to get ready for our performance. A staff member leads us to our dressing rooms where Tiffany and her assistant is. Tiffany's assistant helps me with my dress while my makeup artist touches up my makeup. "I'm so nervous" I say. "Your going to do great, just breathe" Scott says calming me. "Your right, thank you" I say. Tiffany comes in and makes sure my dress is all good. "You look beautiful y/n" she says, "thank you so much, for everything" I reply. I hear a knock on the door. "Come in" I say and a staff member walks in with a headset and a clip board. "We need you and Shawn to come to backstage" she says and I nod. "Your going to slay y/n" Scott says as I start walking, I give him thumbs up.
We walk to Shawn's room that is right beside mine, and him and the crew start walking with us backstage. "You look beautiful" Shawn whispers into my ear. I blush and mouth a 'thank you'. The stage manager gives us our mics and battery packs. "You can do this y/n, just look at me, eddy, or into the crowd but above them so you don't see them and get nervous" Shawn says. "Ok thank you" I say. The stage goes black indicating its time to go on. I walk over to the piano whiteout falling and I sit down. "Now, here is Shawn Mendes and y/n y/l/n" the host say