Señorita

June 21, 2019
Sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
My boyfriend singer, songwriter Shawn mendes is currently at a studio in Canada because he's on tour. I decided to stay on the tour bus and sleep. I'm just watching tv waiting for everyone to get back. I get a notification from Instagram. "Shawn Mendes posted a video" it reads.
I go on Instagram and see a clip of a new music video he's working on with Camila. I'm ok with this video because I know Shawn and Camila are best friends. I'm so excited for new music.
A few minutes later Shawn and they crew comes into the tour bus. "Hey baby" Shawn says giving me a kiss on the lips. "Hi, I missed you" I say and Shawn plops down on the couch beside me. "Me too" he says. "Tell me about this music video teaser! I want to know more! I wanna hear the song" I say excitedly.
"Hm sorry babe but your going to have to wait with everyone else" Shawn says smirking at me. "But everyone else knows! Please I need more" I say dramatically leaning over and falling on shawns lap. "Sorry y/n 2 days" he says leaning down and kisses my lips. I pout, and Shawn laughs. I take out my phone and post a story.

"Fine your not allowed to my private listening party" I say crossing my arms like a five year old

"Fine your not allowed to my private listening party" I say crossing my arms like a five year old. Shawn just gives me another kiss.
~a day later~
Another teaser was released. "FUCK YOU SHAWN FOR HAVING ALL THESE TEASERS" I yell through the bus. I hear Shawn laughing and saying "sorry."
~a few hours later~
More news. "SHAWN! I will actually kill you. I'm not even joking." I say as the tour bus parks outside the rest stop. I see Shawn run out of the bus, so I chase him. "Andrew help me, she's going to hurt me" Shawn says hiding behind Andrew. "Shawn what did you do?" Andrew asks. "Release more teasers and not let y/n know what's happening" Shawn says still hiding.
"I'm sorry y/n but I can't tell you. Don't hurt me, hurt Shawn for not allowing me to tell you." Andrew says and walks away towards the buses. Everyone starts leaving the buses.
"I'm going to get you shawn!" I say and chase him. He runs towards the tour buses and tries to hide behind people. But being 6'2 has its disadvantages. I continue to chase him, Shawn and I try not to hit everyone else. Suddenly he slows down at the top of a hill. "I can't run any more honey" Shawn says and falls down. "Me either" I say laying down next to him.
~12:00 am est Friday~
It's finally time for señorita to release, and I'm so excited. Shawn lays next to me as I have the laptop open. I try to shoo him away, since he's not allowed to come to my listening party, consisting of only me. He does go away so I give up. I click on the music video to watch. While watching the video my whole expression is 😱. The videos end and I turn to Shawn. "Oh my god the Song and music video is amazing!" I say pressing play on the video and dancing around on the bed. "You like it?" Shawn asks. "Yes! I love it!" I say loudly. Then it finally comes to me. "When you asked me if you could kiss a girl in something you were filming you meant this didn't you! How could I have forgotten!" I say shocked.
"I don't know. I'm glad you like it" Shawn says hugging me. "Are you tired?" I ask and he nods. "Alright let's go to sleep" I say and I close the laptop and put it away.
"Goodnight Shawn" I say as he cuddles into me. "I'm sorry I couldn't tell you what I was working on. Goodnight..... señorita"