Someone to stay part 6

April 23 2019
sorry for any spelling errors.

Shawn's POV
It's weird, I usually just cuddle with my mom or sister sometimes. But now I'm cuddling with someone I barely know. But it feels like I have known Y/n forever. I guess it's the mate pull. "Ok let's make breakfast I'm starving" I say chuckling. "Ok I have to use the bathroom I'll meet you in the kitchen" Y/n says. I go to the other bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face.
I go to the kitchen and take out a French toast recipe. My mum made me a book full of recipes so I can cook/get better at cooking. Y/n wanders into the kitchen with her pjs still on. "What are you making?" She asks walking over to me. "I'm trying to see if I can make French toast. Do you like French toast?" I say looking at her. "Yeah I love it, do you know how to make it?" She asks. "Uh I think so" I say unsure. "Well your lucky I know how" she says going to my fridge. She takes out eggs, milk, bread, ground cinnamon, and a mystery ingredient. "What's that for?" I ask pointing to the ingredient. "It's a special, secret ingredient that I use to make French toast." She says hiding it. "Can I know what it is?" I ask. "In time, maybe, but not right now" she says.