Dream part 61

June 24 2019
sorry this chapter is actual shit I've had a busy week, not making excuses though.

sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
I text brian that i made it here safe. Then I follow camila into her house. "Where's Shawn and Brian?" Camila asks. "Oh they are at post Malone's party. I realized i don't like parties that much" i day and Camila laughs. "Yeah I'm more of a laid back person." She says. We walk into her living room and I see Taylor Swift, Ariana grande, Charlie xcx, and Dinah Jane. (Guys i had to add Dinah my ot5 heart had to do it lol).
"Hi guys this is y/n" camila says introducing me to them. I give a small wave, and Camila pulls me to sit on the couch with them. "Nice to meet you" Ariana says pulling me into a hug. She's so gorgeous! "Nice to meet you too" I reply. I say 'hi' to all the other girls, and then i sit on a couch with camila on it. Camila hands me a bottle of orange crush. "We should watch a movie!" Taylor says, and we all agree. Of course they decide to watch 'IT' this going to be a long night. ~1 hour later~
"Ahhhh ok lets turn this off" Dinah says and we all agree. "Ok let's just dance" camila says and goes to turn on some music. "I can't dance!" I say laughing. "Aw come on" Ariana says and pulls me off the couch. Camila puts on a dance playlist and her new song called señorita with Shawn plays. (I know the timeline isn't right, but bear with me). "Ok so we are going to start with hip circles" camila says and shows us. "Ok so it's like how you are doing a hola hoop, but less exaggerated. And you really wanna pop you butt out" Camila says laughing. "Ok ok I'm doing it" I say excitedly. "Ok good, now spread your legs a little, lay your hands on your thighs, and slowing bend your knees while doing the circles, and then slowly come back up" camila says. (This totally works, i used to samba dance *a long time ago lol* and this is how we learned how to basically twerk and look sexy). I do it, and i look in the mirror. I look like I can actually dance. "Ok good, now stick one leg out, and like lay on it, then slowly come up arching your back" Arians says. We all do the motion.