Dream part 41

Jan 29 2019
sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
We walk over to some interviews such as @thekalenallen. "Hey Shawn, Hey y/n how are y'all doing." Kalen says. "Good" I say, "pretty good" Shawn says. "So best friend (Kalen in an interview with Shawn said they were best friends), how was working on a song with y/n?" Kalen asks. "It was pretty cool because it's was her first time writing a song." Shawn says and I nod. "How are you doing y/n, I mean becoming a celebrity in like a week must be crazy" he says. "Yeah it's pretty crazy this is my first time on the carpet and it is crazy" I say chuckling a bit. "Well I'm going to let y'all go now" Kalen says. "Ok by Kalen, Bye Ellen" Shawn and I both say, and walk away. "First interview done wasn't too bad eh" Shawn says.
We head over to the next interviewer and it's @chelsea_briggs. "Hey Shawn Hey y/n" she says as we walk over to her. "Hey" we both say to her. "So y/n what was it like writing with Shawn, and performing with him" she asks. "It's so crazy, I was just writing for fun, and then he asked me to sing, it was pretty crazy" I say. "Yeah it must be. Since you guys are both underage, what are some drinks you'd like to have at after parties?" She asks. "Sparkling Apple cider" I reply, "Yeah, I love sparkling apple cider, and orange Fanta" Shawn's says. "Who are you guys wearing?" She asks meaning our outfits. "I'm I'm wearing Armani" Shawn says, "and I'm wearing Tommy Hilfiger" I say looking down at my dress. "Wow you guys look amazing. Have fun" she says. We say bye and head to our next interview.