Spend time with you

Jan 2 2019
Sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
To say that I'm mad at Shawn, my boyfriend of about 1 year, would be an understatement. He said he was going to be home early from work at 1:00 pm so we can have a day to ourselves, but I got a text from him saying he had to stay a little longer. I had cleared my schedule and even found a bunch of good movies for today.
I'm currently alone in our apartment eating mean girls, it's 7:00 pm and Shawn's not home yet. I hear the door open. "Hey babe" Shawn says walking in. "Hi" I say slightly annoying. "Are you mad about today?" He asks. I nod my head in reply. "Im sorry hunny they wanted me to stay later" he says holding my hand.
"I got a bunch of stuff ready, and movies, and I even got dressed up" I mumble in a childish way, pulling my shirt up a little to show Shawn my black lacy bra I had on. "I'm so sorry baby" he says again. "I'm going to cut some apples" I say getting up and heading to the kitchen.
I start cutting apples. "Baby I'm so sorry believe me, what can u do to make it up to you?" Shawn asks desperately. "Do you have work tomorrow?" I ask. "Yeah" he says sighing, I mumble an oh, and Shawn walks away.
Shawn's POV
I decide to call Andrew and tell him I need tomorrow off. "Hey Shawn" he says. "Hey Andrew, can I have tomorrow off?" I slightly ask, slightly demand. "I don't know shawn we still have some work to do" he say like he's looking through his schedule. "Please Andrew I need this, y/n is mad at me for not coming home on time" I say desperately. "Ok you can have tomorrow off, just fix things with your girl, we don't need you distracted" Andrew says and hangs up the phone.
I see y/n sitting in the couch with the apples on the coffee table. "Y/n, I don't have work tomorrow. Are we good?" I say sitting down next to her. "Almost just one more thing" she says pausing to think. "I'll buy you anything you want plus what you want me to do" I say. "Shawn I don't want you to buy me anything. I just wanted to spend time with you" she says, her voice breaking at the end of her sentence. I feel my heart breaking into a million pieces. "Baby girl, I'm so sorry. Come here" I say hugging her. "I'm sorry I-i j-just-" "shhh it's ok" y/n says cutting me off.
Y/n POV
Shawn starts crying a little. "Baby it's ok" I say pulling him into a hug, his head on in my neck. "I'm a- I'm a terrible boyfriend, I t-tried to buy your love and happiness" he say crying. "Babe it's ok, I don't care about that, wanna cuddle" I say. He nods and we lay on the couch. His head in my neck, me stroking his hair. "I love you shawnie" I say kissing his hair. "I love you too." He says. We spend our time cuddling.