Someone to stay part 15

July 2 2019
Sorry I didn't post earlier my power was cut out. #istandwithtaylor
sorry for any spelling errors.

Shawn's POV
I wake up and I see that it's 9:00 am.  I see that y/n is still sleeping soundly beside me. I wonder why she was crying last night? I won't bring it up unless she does. She starts waking up, so I decide to lay my head on her. "Good morning Shawn, I know your awake" she says running her fingers through my curls. "Good morning, what makes you think I was awake?" I ask playfully. "I could sense it" Y/n says giggling. I'm glad she's in a better mood. "I think I'm going to take you out for breakfast" I say lifting my head to look at her.
"Ok we should probably get up now" She says. I get off her, and get ready.
~a few minutes later~
Y/n pov
Shawn and I head out to look for a restaurant to eat at. We finally arrive at a small pancake house near the CN tower. We order our food and wait. "So what should we do today?" I ask. "Hmm maybe we could walk a little. Whatever you want" Shawn says holding my hand over the table. "Okay we'll see later." I say just as our food arrives. We thank the waitress and start eating.
~a little while later~
"Let's go walk by the water!" I say pulling Shawn along. We walk hand in hand by the water. "It's so pretty" I say looking how the water reflects the sun light. "Yeah it is" Shawn says looking at me and not the water.
We drive back home and I collapse on the couch in the nice air conditioned living room. "Do you wanna watch a movie babe?" Shawn asks sitting beside my head. "Yeah" I say and sit up, leaning against him. He puts on John wick. "I have never seen this before" I say as the movie starts to play. "I'll explain it to you" Shawn says and I nod. All of a sudden he pulls me into his lap. ~a few hours later~
We just finished the 2nd John wick movie. And it's 3 pm. Shawn decides to go work on his music in his music room, and I make lunch. I'm going to make a salad. I finish making the food. I go to shawns music room. "Hey Shawn I made some salad for lunch if you want" I say. "Ok. Do you wanna eat with me in here?" He says. "Sure" I say and grab our food.
"So I've been working on new lyrics and melodies. Would you like to hear some?" Shawn asks. I nod my head and he puts some on (play video on top)
"Wow I love it" I say after listening to it. "Thanks" he says kissing my cheek. I giggle a little.