Cpr

Jan 19 2019
Sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
I just finished my cpr course for school so I can become a paramedic. I told my best friend Shawn about it. I'm going to my apartment that I share with Shawn. I walk into my apartment and I see Shawn laying on the floor. "Shawn?" I say confused, I walk over to him and I think he passed out. I go over to his head and gently cradle it. 'Your supposed to treat the neck like it is broken even when it's not' I remember. I check his pulse and it's there. Now I check he's breathing. I don't feel any air coming out of his nose or mouth. "Shawn! Shawn wake up" I say, no use. I have to do rescue breathing on him. I lay his head back in the floor. I have to do mouth to mouth now. I've always had a crush on Shawn but I never wanted to ruin our friendship. "If you can hear me I'm going to do mouth to mouth now, don't charge me with rape" I say to him slightly chuckling. I open his mouth and punch his nose, here goes nothing.
I start blowing air into his mouth. All of a sudden he starts kissing me. I'm so surprised I don't know what to do, we pull away and I don't know what's going on. "Are you okay?" I ask him remembering he nearly died because of no air. "I'm good. I kinda pranked you kinda wanted to see how your cpr training was going." He says breathing, "oh that's cool" I say at a lost for words. "Y/n I have to admit something to you, I have had a crush on you since the day I met you. And I know you don't feel the same way and I probably ruined our friendship-" "Shawn stop rambling, it's ok I feel the same way about you" I say cutting him off.
"R-really?" He says and I nod. "So do you wanna maybe go on a date sometime?" He asks shyly. "Sure I'd love to" I say blushing. Shawn kisses me one more time on the lips before helping me get up from the floor. "Wanna watch a movie?" I ask, "Sure" Shawn replies.