Sick on tour

Mar 24 2019
As you probably know Shawn has been sick this week, he even had to go to the doctors, he couldn't speak because he had to rest is voice for the upcoming shows on tour. And he still performed and gave all he could.

Sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
I am on tour with my boyfriend Shawn Mendes. When he asked me to go on tour with him I said yes right away because I didn't go on his festival run and we both missed each other a lot. These past couple of days Shawn hasn't been feeling good, but he still did the shows/concerts.
I wake up to Shawn coughing really bad. "Baby are you ok?" I ask rubbing his back. "I-*coughs* I think I'm o-*coughs* okay" he says coughing a ton. "Im going to make you some tea" I say and get out of bed. I go to the small kitchen in our hotel and boil some water with a kettle. I then make him some peppermint tea I had bought yesterday. I go back to the bed and put the tea on the bedside table. "Thank you so much baby, I love you" Shawn says giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I love you too" I say and sit on the bed.
~a few hours later~ Shawn is almost done with the set, but I see him trying not to cough. It hurts to know he does this. Shawn is now running through the crowd and thanking them. He is so kind. He runs backstage to where the crew is. "You did so good rockstar" I say giving him a hug. "Thank you honey" he says unwrapping his arms from me. We talk to the guys and everyone else until Andrew says Shawn should rest. We have another day here so he can rest. "My head kind of hurts" Shawn says as we walk into our hotel room.
I feel his forehead and he's burning up. "Aw Shawn I think you have a fever" I say helping him take of his clothes and into some sweatpants and a shortsleeved shirt. "I'm really hot, but also cold" he says. "I know baby, I'm going to buy some soup ok, I'll be back in a bit, I'll tell Andrew or jake" I say, kiss his forehead and leave. I call Andrew. "Hey, I just wanted to tell you that Shawn has a fever and I'm going to buy some stuff for him. "Ok call me or jake if you have any problems" he says and hangs up. I go to a store and get cough medicine, cough drops, soups and other things.
I go back to our hotel and enter me and Shawn's room. I see Shawn under the covers watching Netflix. "Hi baby I'm back" I say and he looks over at me. "Hi love" he says his voice very hoarse. "I'm going to make your soup now" I say and pour the soup in a pot. I hear it up and make 2 bowls, and I get some coconut water. "After you eat this you can sleep" I say handing the food to Shawn. He nods and we start eating. I finish my food first and I see that Shawn is struggling. I put my bowl down and take his bowl from him. "Open up" I say with a spoonful of soup in my hand. He lets me feed him the rest of his food.
"Now here is the cough medicine and pain killers" I say giving him the grape flavored syrup and some pills. He takes them then lays back down. "Thank you for taking care of me babe, your so good to me" Shawn says cuddling up to my side. "Your welcome, I'll always take care of you" I say running my hands through his hair and rubbing is back.