Pranks (another prank blurb)

Jan 25 2018
Sorry for any spelling errors.

Shawn's pov
Today I am going to prank y/n that I'm cheating on her. I wonder how this is going to turn out, she already expressed how she doesn't like cheaters because it would be easier just to brake up with person and cause them less harm. I set up 3 cameras in the room. 1 on one side of the bed, 1 on the other and 1 at the front of the bed on a shelf.
Y/n is going to be home in 5 minutes.
I have one of my friends, that's a girl. And we lay in bed. I hear the door open and I start pretending to make out with her. "Babe are you home?" She asks. She opens the door and walks in. "What the hell is going on" she says. "Baby it's not what it looks like" I say getting out of bed. "I should go" she says. She turns around and hits her head on the corner of the shelf. She falls to the ground.
"Oh my god y/n are you ok?" I ask realizing this prank might not have been the best idea. "I'm fine" she mumbles, gets up holding her forehead and walks out of the room. "Y/n wait, your hurt" I say following her. "I'm fine" she says slipping on her coat and shoes. She then walks out the apartment. "Is she okay" my friend asks. "I don't know, I have to follow her she can't drive like this" I say.
I run down the stairs instead of taking the elevator. Once I reach the main floor I see y/n walking out.

Part 2?