Someone to stay part 3

Mar 24 2019
sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n pov
Once I finish packing my stuff, which isn't a lot because I like to be minimalistic, Shawn says someone is waiting to drive us home. "Bye Lawrence, Bye Emilio I'm going to miss you rascals" I say giving them a hug, they both somewhat hug me back, then punch me, then they leave. "Bye mom bye daddy, bye brook" I say giving them a fake hug. To be honest I don't really hug them anymore, it's more like wrapping my arms around them, and feeling nothing. As I'm about to walk out the door brooke yells "I HOPE YOU GET FUCKED GOOD." My mouth drops and I close the door. I look at Shawn, and he's smirking. I look down shyly and start walking to the car. We get in and the driver starts driving.
I soon found someone tap my shoulder. I mumble a "hmm" and open my eyes. Shawn looks at me and I instantly get butterflies in my stomach. "It's time to go inside princess, your stuff is already brought to our room" Shawn says and I nod. I get out of the car and follow Shawn to a medium sized house. We walk in and the house is pretty nice. I look in the wall and it has a few trophies from award shows. I forgot Shawn was famous for a second. "Let's go to the bedroom" Shawn says and I nod. "Woah this is so pretty" I say looking at the gorgeous room.