Someone to stay part 1

Mar 17 2019
sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
I walk into target to pick up something's for my family. They make me get all their stuff, I'm either forgotten by them or remembered too much. I sigh. I smell something, it's a very fruity but masculine smell. It's very intoxicating I have to follow it and find out what it is. I quickly walk through the store sniffing the air every so often. All of a sudden I run into a person. "Oh my god I am so sor- oh alpha Shawn, I am so sorry, please forgive me" I say nervously looking down. He's the alpha of the midnight pack. I've never seen him, but I heard a lot of things about him. I know he is nice to humans because he's a celebrity, but I don't know how he treats other werewolves.
"It's okay, don't be nervous Mate" he says. "Wait what did you call me" I say getting up. "Your mine" he says looking around. "I'm your mate?" I ask. He's the big strong alpha, I'm a nobody. "Yes I believe so, let's go home" he says making me more confused. "What do you mean 'home'?" I ask. "Since I found you, my mate, it's time to take you home with me, don't you want to go home?" He asks. I walk over to him and hold his hands in mine. Damn they're so big. "Alpha Shawn-" "Shawn" he says correcting me. "Shawn, I would love to go home with you, but I don't know if my parents will allow it, they are really strict" I say thinking about them. I'd hardly call them parents, more like prison guards or tyrants. "Well then we can talk to them together okay" he says understanding. "Ok but I have to finish getting stuff or I'll be in big trouble" I say pulling out my phone to read from my list. "What kind of trouble?" Shawn asks making me shiver. "Uh it's nothing don't worry about it" I say brushing him off. He doesn't need to know right now, here.
I finish getting the stuff on my list and we walk out. "Can I come to your house and talk to your parents?" Shawn asks. "Sure but I don't know how far you'll get. They tell me guys will sell me as a sex slave, so I don't know how they'll respond to seeing a man at the door." I say as we get into my/my family's car. "How old are you?" He asks as I pull out of the parking lot. "I'm 18, 19 this year" I say. "Why haven't I seen you at school when I still went?" He asks, "I'm homeschooled because that's how strict they are" I say rolling my eyes thinking about them. "Do you see them as parents?" He asks. Luckily we pull into the driveway of my house. "We're here" I say grabbing the bags and stepping out of the car.
I open the door and Shawn follows. "Y/n what have I told you about coming home late" my mom screeched making me flinch. She cane down the stairs and saw Shawn. "Robert (Y/n dad) come here" she yells. "What have I told you about boys y/n" she says making me take a step back into Shawn. "I told you she was out looking for a boyfriend, mom" my sister yells from her room. She has a mate, she's just visiting us for the week, I thought she would understand. Shawn growls and wraps his arms around my waist, protecting me I guess. My dad soon comes in the room and sees us. He walks up to Shawn and I, and then says "alpha Shawn my apologies for my wife and daughters behavior." "I'm so sorry alpha Shawn, would you like anything to drink?" My mom asks in a sweet tone, how fake is she. "Water is fine" Shawn says. My dad ushers us to the couch. "Alpha Shawn What brings you here?" He asks politely. "Well today I found my mate, and she is your daughter, and I was hoping to bring her back to my house" Shawn says a little uneasy. "Our daughter is only 18, she cannot live with you" my dad says making my heart break. Even though I've only known Shawn for an hour it feels like we are means t to be together. "But daddy please, he's my mate, we can't live without each other" I say. "I'll have to think about it, for now go to your room" he says.