Where were you in the morning

Sorry for any spelling errors.

Shawn's POV
"Do you have to leave?" I ask my girlfriend y/n as we're laying in bed. "Today is the last day of university until winter break. And it's only from like 5:00 am- 8:00 am and I'll be home" she says running her hands through my hair. "But I have an interview today and I'll be gone from 7:45 am- 3:00 pm" I say sighing at our work schedule. "We can cuddle for 2 weeks all day after this" y/n says. "Ok let's sleep and cuddle" I say laying my head in the crook of y/n's neck, and wrapping my arms around her.
~a few hours later~
I wake up the the cold air as I see that it's 6:30. I get ready and decide to post a small video on my story. "I look around and I don't see you, where were you in the morning baby? You didn't leave your number for me. Left me without a warning baby, where were you in the morning baby?"  I play guitar with it. It's time for me to go to the interviews.
~about 30 minutes-an hour later~
"Today I have with me 2x Grammy nominee Shawn Mendes!" The interviewer says. "Hey man how's it going" I say shaking his hand. "I'm good how are you" he answers. We talk about my Grammy nominations, my album, in my blood, plus more.
"So Shawn you have a girlfriend now" "yes I do" I say blushing a little bit. "You posted a video of 'where were you in the morning' this morning. Does it have a different meaning now?" The interviewer asks. "Yeah *chuckles* my girlfriend y/n, she uh she has to go to university really early in the morning, and leaves me when I'm sleeping" I say chuckling a bit. "What is y/n going to university for?" He asks. "She is going for an event manager and a production manager, so one day she can help manage big event like the Grammy and shows like that. I'm extremely proud of her" I say thinking of my girlfriends achievement. "Aw that's awesome. Looks like time is up here. Thank you shawn and have a good day" he says. "Thank you for having me" I say hugging him and then the camera cuts off. "Thank you all" I say one last time.
~half an hour later~
I arrive home after going to my interview and I'm so tired. I hang my coat on the rack, take off my shoes and hand my keys up. The apartment is quiet, I assume y/n is either out or sleeping. I walk to the bedroom and see y/n sleeping, snuggled up in the blankets. I change into just my boxers and lay down. "I missed you" y/n says kissing my cheek. "I missed you too honey" I say giving her a kiss. "tired, baby?" Y/n asks looking at the bags under my eyes.
Y/n POV
Shawn hums in response, rolling over to laying his head on my chest. "Go to sleep babe" I say running my hands through his hair. "Your so soft and warm" Shawn says cuddling up closer to me. "Thanks, Goodnight" I say kissing his hair. "Goodnight" he says and I can feel his heartbeat slow.