Dream part 39

Jan 14 2018
sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
We finish the sound check and it's time to start getting ready. We go back to the hotel where I meet my makeup artist Scott and my hair stylist Ashley. "Are you ready y/n?" Scott asks excited. "Yeah and I'm so nervous" I reply as he starts putting on some foundation. "I'm going to do a really natural and fresh look for you, you will be glowing" he says still doing my makeup.
My hair stylist starts doing my hair. "Soo how's it like being close to Shawn?" Ashley asks raising her eyebrows. "It's pretty cool" I say trying not to move my face too much. "You think he's cute" she asks and I immediately blush. "Keep it between us, yes" I say. "Ooo y/n has a crush" Scott says smiling. "Oh my god stop" I say giggling. "Don't worry honey once we're done with you shawn won't be able to keep his eyes off you" Scott says. "Oh my god you guys he probably won't look at me like that. He'll think I'm too young" I say, even though we are together. "Who knows, he'll be looking at you like that tonight" Ashley says. "Alright, anyway thank you for doing this" I say.
About an half an hour later my hair and makeup is done. Tiffany, Shawn's stylist is done dressing Shawn and is now getting ready to dress me. She dresses me in my red Carpet. "Do you think this is red Carpet worthy?" I ask looking at myself in the mirror. "Definitely, but if you don't like it I have another dress with me that works for you" Tiffany says. "Can I see it?" I ask, she nods her head and bring it out of her bag. I see a pretty whitish dress with flowers on it. "Oh that's perfect, can I wear it?" I ask looking at it. "Of course I brought it for you" she says handing it to me. I put it on and I look stunning. "Oh my god thank you so much" I say hugging her. "Your welcome, your going to look stunning on that carpet" She replies.