Friendly stranger part 2

July 2 2019
sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV "Do you know how to play?" Shawn asks. I know how to play, but I just wanna see what'll happen if I say no. "Not really" I say. "Ok I'll teach you" he says and I nod. "Alright mendes and y/n vs Ashley and Brian " a guy says. "Ok our turn first" Shawn says and goes and it's the first ball. He gets it in the hole, but misses the next one. Now it's Ashley and Brian the guy she's with turn. Ashley goes first and gets two in the holes, but misses the next one. Now it's my turn.
I grab my stick and get ready. "Here let me help you" Shawn says in my ear. He bends on top of me and shows me where to place my hands

 He bends on top of me and shows me where to place my hands

I hit the ball, and Shawn cheers. Then I hit the rest. Leaving everyone shocked. I walk away and Shawn follows me. "Wow that was amazing, I don't know what to say. I'm guessing you do know how to play pool" He says. "Yeah I just wanted to see what was going to happen" I say smirking. "Well I think I am going to get going" I say looking at Ashley making out with Brian in the corner of the room. "Yeah me too" Shawn says. "Do you have a ride?" Shawn asks as we walk out the door into the cool night air. "Um I don't but I'll just call an Uber" I say opening my phone. "I can drive you home. Plus Uber's aren't the safest" he says. I try to argue with him, but I can't. "Ugh fine" I say and we walk to his car.
I give him my address and we start driving. Shawn turns on some music and we jam out.
~10 minutes later~
Shawn pulls up to the front of my apartment. "Thank you for driving me. I airdropped you my number" I say. "Ok. Your welcome" Shawn says and I nod. All of a sudden out faces are only inches apart. "Your so beautiful" Shawn says putting one of his hands on my cheek. All of a sudden his lips are on mine. I kiss him back, and he deepens the kiss, pushing his tongue in my mouth. We slowly pull away, out of breath. "I'll see you around" I say blushing and stepping out of his car. I close the door and wave at him. Then I walk into my building.