Someone to stay part 11

June 3 2019
sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n pov
"Do you guys want breakfast?" I ask walking to the fridge. "Yes please" Shawn and Brian day in sync. "Ok, how about crepes (French pancake, but they are super thin)" I say and they nod sitting down on the barstools in the kitchen. I quickly make the batter and get a pan out. I make about 20 because I usually eat 6 of them. I put them on the table that Shawn and Brian are sitting at and they help get forks and a few condiments.
"I love Nutella" I say spreading some on my crepe. I get some maple syrup and drizzle it on. "These are so good" Brian says eating about 3 at a time. "Thanks" I say. "So y/n, I was wondering if you would like to meet my parents and sister sometime soon" Shawn says and I choke on the water I'm drinking.
"Uh maybe. What if they don't like me, or don't approve of me with you" I say nervously. "They'll love you don't worry" Shawn says confidently. "Yeah they'll love you. Your a like able person" Brian chimes in. "I really hope so" I say sighing. "My parents kinda set up a date for us for tonight" Shawn says with a nervous chuckle. "Omg I have to get ready!" I say rushing upstairs to my room. "Are we going to a restaurant?" I ask yelling "No just my parents house" Shawn yells back.
It's pretty warm right now, but it'll get cold later. I need to make a good first impression. I decide to wear light wash skinny jeans, and a pink t-shirt. I get a champion hoodie, and walk down stairs. Shawn is waiting for me on the couch watching law and order. "Are you ready to go?" Shawn asks standing up from the couch and I nod.
~skip car ride because I'm lazy~
We pull up to a nice house, in a nice neighborhood. I start getting nervous again. "Hey it'll be okay" Shawn says squeezing my hand. I take a deep breath and step out of the car. Shawn takes my hand and we walk up to the door. Shawn knocks, and a young girl, maybe 15 or 16 that looks like Shawn, opens the door. "Hey Shawn" She says hugging him. "Hey little one" shawn says. Now I'm pretty sure that's shawns sister Aaliyah. I've seen pictures of her, but she's even more gorgeous in person. "Liyah this is Y/n, my mate" Shawn says introducing us.
"It's nice to meet you" I say and give her a hug. "Nice to meet you too. We are going to have so much fun together" she says and shows us in. "Mum and dad are in the kitchen. Can I show Y/n my room" Aaliyah says more to Shawn. "Sure" Shawn says and I follow Aaliyah upstairs. "This is my room" she says opening her door. It's really pretty. "Woah I love your room" I say looking around. "Thank you" She says.
"So how's my brother. Is he nice to you? Do I have to beat him up?" Aaliyah says and I laugh a little. "He's pretty nice to me. I don't think you have to beat him up unless you want to" I say. "Ok that's good. Do you want to see his old room?" She asks and I nod. We walk down the hall and into Shawn's room. It looks just like it does in his vines. "So this is it. Kinda bland in my opinion" Aaliyah says. "Yeah it needs some colour" I say looking around the room. "We are going to be best friends I can feel it" She says and I agree. "Girls time for dinner" Shawn yells up the stairs. And all of a sudden all the nerves come back.