Christmas surprise

Dec 25 2018
Picture credit to: @kira.artss @amir.art.17 on Instagram

Sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
It's Christmas Eve and Shawn and I are going to meet his family and my family for Christmas and I can't wait. Shawn and i's relationship has been private and no one but family knows. We've been dating for about 7 months and I wanted to tell him we can go public. I told him in the beginning not to go public because I was too shy. Shawn doesn't mind too much except we can't be seen in public together.
"Darling it's time to go" Shawn says loading up the last bags into his car. "Ok coming" I say and grab a blanket and my purse and get in the car. I put the blanket over me and Shawn's lap to keep us warm. We drive for about an hour.
"Baby can we pull over at Tim Horton's?" I ask. He nods and we pull into the parking lot. "I have an early Christmas present for you" I say excitedly. "You don't have to get me any gifts you know that" Shawn says holding my hand. I nod and give him a piece of paper.
"Oh my god are you serious?!" He says and I nod. "I love you so much" he says kissing me lots of times. "But you can't show my face. You can tag me though" I say. "That's fine. Other guys won't be able to look at your beautiful face" Shawn says.
"Your such a dork" I say giggling. Shawn takes a picture of our hands. "Can I post this?" He asks sweetly. "Yes" I say and a few minutes later I get a notification from Instagram and Twitter.

 "Yes" I say and a few minutes later I get a notification from Instagram and Twitter

"Shawn that's so cute." I say gushing. "Your so cute" he says.